If you had a chance to buy a dream car, which model could you choose? Speaking about me, I'd prefer something made by Honda probably one of the representatives of sedan segment, for example, Honda City . 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am interested in car which have enough boot space with AC. Its price should not be more than 4 lacs.

I love cars and have a fleet of them. I maintain separate cars in UAE and Mumbai. My favourite in India is the XUV 500-AT and abroad I prefer a muscle car like the Ford Mustang, because of the excellent roads there. My Mustang which is  shown on my profile is a 8 cylinder car with 350 BHP and in India is priced about 1cr.

I have always loved a BMW sports model which  my daughter and son in law have had,  and I got to drive it when I visited her in Switzerland this time . It is a dream car that is powerful but responds beautifully . I drove on the autobahn in Germany and it was a great experience ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I have always loved a BMW sports model which  my daughter and son in law have had,  and I got to drive it when I visited her in Switzerland this time . It is a dream car that is powerful but responds beautifully . I drove on the autobahn in Germany and it was a great experience ..

BMW is a great brand.  I have an older model of bmw320 in Mumbai.  All said and done a wonderful car. 

I would love to have Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire or Renault Kwid.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

The Kwid is a good car but in case of Marut Dzire, the Mahindra KUV 300 could be a better option. Even the Tata Nova. Just a suggestion

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
anil wrote:

I am interested in car which have enough boot space with AC. Its price should not be more than 4 lacs.

If you can compromise on the boot space, the Tata Nano is good and I have driven it. Gives 23km / litre and can cruise at 70 km with ease.

MG Singh wrote:

The Kwid is a good car but in case of Marut Dzire, the Mahindra KUV 300 could be a better option. Even the Tata Nova. Just a suggestion

There is still a lot of trust Mahindra needs to infuse into the consumers by establishing service centers, which is believe is sorely lacking in them which is why I have to think couple of times before I can take the risk as I can call it. In Hyderabad there is only 1 service center in RaniGunj. Not just cars but 2 wheelers as well I think.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I would love to have Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire or Renault Kwid.

I am also interested in Renault Kwid. Cost of its basic model is 2.72 ex-showroom lacs in my city. But it have boot space. So whenever I buy car I will buy some upgrade model of it which have boot space so I can keep my wheel chair in it.

epraneeth77 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

There is still a lot of trust Mahindra needs to infuse into the consumers by establishing service centers, which is believe is sorely lacking in them which is why I have to think couple of times before I can take the risk as I can call it. In Hyderabad there is only 1 service center in RaniGunj. Not just cars but 2 wheelers as well I think.

I don't think your information is correct as Hyderabad has 5 service centers of Mahindra. You can get the addresses from the net.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.