Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: If you had a chance to buy a dream car...

    by » 2 weeks ago


    anil wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    I would love to have Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire or Renault Kwid.

    I am also interested in Renault Kwid. Cost of its basic model is 2.72 ex-showroom lacs in my city. But it have boot space. So whenever I buy car I will buy some upgrade model of it which have boot space so I can keep my wheel chair in it.

    Kwid, as I wrote earlier, is a good car but you could consider the Kwid RXT which has an airbag option. There is an automatic transmission as well but it is not worth the price.


  • Re: If you had a chance to buy a dream car...

    by » 2 weeks ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:

    The Kwid is a good car but in case of Marut Dzire, the Mahindra KUV 300 could be a better option. Even the Tata Nova. Just a suggestion

    There is still a lot of trust Mahindra needs to infuse into the consumers by establishing service centers, which is believe is sorely lacking in them which is why I have to think couple of times before I can take the risk as I can call it. In Hyderabad there is only 1 service center in RaniGunj. Not just cars but 2 wheelers as well I think.

    I don't think your information is correct as Hyderabad has 5 service centers of Mahindra. You can get the addresses from the net.

    Yes, there are 5 service centers but they all are authorized ones and not own of Mahindra. Mahindra own service center is in Rani Gunj as showing in Google. Other five are of VVC, Automotive, etc. I really doubt Authorized service centers.

    I had an Intex Mobile which was gifted to me, I gave it to service center on having some issue to an authorized service center, but he totally made it into un-repairable condition. From that day I am highly skeptical about authorized service center. Now I do not want to own Intex products at all as it has more authorized centers and less own centers.

    There was no proper response by Intex people as well and no action was taken on the authorized service center by Intex even after raising a complaint and following up by giving relevant details wherever and whenever necessary. Was really disappointed by this incident.

    Due to this incident and reason I am not taking up any products which do not have own service centers. I took a Xiaomi after it started having its own service centres.


  • Re: If you had a chance to buy a dream car...

    by » 2 weeks ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    anil wrote:

    I am interested in car which have enough boot space with AC. Its price should not be more than 4 lacs.

    If you can compromise on the boot space, the Tata Nano is good and I have driven it. Gives 23km / litre and can cruise at 70 km with ease.

    It is not possible for to compromise with boot space. because I have to take my wheel chair and walker with me.


  • Re: If you had a chance to buy a dream car...

    by » 2 weeks ago


    You had a bad experience but my experience with Mahindra service centers is good. I have a XUV 500 and the work done at service centers is fine. No crib.


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: If you had a chance to buy a dream car...

    by » 2 weeks ago


    Thank you for your insight on Mahindra. I am just a bit skeptical, thats all. I like Mahindra 2 wheelers as well but did not opt for it due to the experience. I think Mahindra products are value for money.


  • Re: If you had a chance to buy a dream car...

    by » 2 weeks ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    Thank you for your insight on Mahindra. I am just a bit skeptical, thats all. I like Mahindra 2 wheelers as well but did not opt for it due to the experience. I think Mahindra products are value for money.

    Mahindera is one of the oldest brand of India. It have good reputation in auto mobile market.


  • Re: If you had a chance to buy a dream car...

    by » 2 weeks ago


    anil wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    Thank you for your insight on Mahindra. I am just a bit skeptical, thats all. I like Mahindra 2 wheelers as well but did not opt for it due to the experience. I think Mahindra products are value for money.

    Mahindera is one of the oldest brand of India. It have good reputation in auto mobile market.

    I have seen Mahindra Thar in USA and their SUV in Dubai. It's becoming a global brand. 


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: If you had a chance to buy a dream car...

    by » 2 weeks ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    anil wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    Thank you for your insight on Mahindra. I am just a bit skeptical, thats all. I like Mahindra 2 wheelers as well but did not opt for it due to the experience. I think Mahindra products are value for money.

    Mahindera is one of the oldest brand of India. It have good reputation in auto mobile market.

    I have seen Mahindra Thar in USA and their SUV in Dubai. It's becoming a global brand. 

    You have better experience of these. So I don't know about it too much. I  never ride on these vehicles, only I watch these. These are beautiful.


  • Re: If you had a chance to buy a dream car...

    by » one week ago


    anil wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    anil wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    Thank you for your insight on Mahindra. I am just a bit skeptical, thats all. I like Mahindra 2 wheelers as well but did not opt for it due to the experience. I think Mahindra products are value for money.

    Mahindera is one of the oldest brand of India. It have good reputation in auto mobile market.

    I have seen Mahindra Thar in USA and their SUV in Dubai. It's becoming a global brand. 

    You have better experience of these. So I don't know about it too much. I  never ride on these vehicles, only I watch these. These are beautiful.

    One may not own a car but one can enjoy the cars as they go and the videos that go with them. I can never own a Rolls Royce but I see so many In Dubai and Abu Dhabi that I am delighted. Big machines that move silently on the wide roads. When I worked in India my boss Curus Vandervala had a Rolls Royce. It is still parked at Hiranandani  Gardens( Powai) and many go to see the machine. Cyrus has shifted to London. Loving cars and owning may not go together.


  • Re: If you had a chance to buy a dream car...

    by » one week ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    anil wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    I would love to have Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire or Renault Kwid.

    I am also interested in Renault Kwid. Cost of its basic model is 2.72 ex-showroom lacs in my city. But it have boot space. So whenever I buy car I will buy some upgrade model of it which have boot space so I can keep my wheel chair in it.

    Kwid, as I wrote earlier, is a good car but you could consider the Kwid RXT which has an airbag option. There is an automatic transmission as well but it is not worth the price.

    Yes I will consider it when I buy car. Thanks.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.