Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]I don't believe these too can be separated as we don't have any other means to determine our satisfaction! Only a spiritually inclined person can have such a detached view of life!![/quote]

Job is for money and you cannot separate. Every job gives money. But an individual does not have aptitude and natural flare for every job. What should be the criteria for job selection. If you give importance to money, you may get in a job that is unsuitable for you. You will be a flop or mediocre with small or modest earning. However, if you choose a job that is really according to your natural talent, even if the income is less, you will be successful and may eventually earn more. This is just a question of prudence and not spirituality.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is not an iota of doubt that if a job is done well it gives tremendous satisfaction but its linkage with money is an inseperable part.If someone does his job well and yet gets insufficient recognition in terms of money that could be a source of great dissatisfaction and frustration as well!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]There is not an iota of doubt that if a job is done well it gives tremendous satisfaction but its linkage with money is an inseparable part.If someone does his job well and yet gets insufficient recognition in terms of money that could be a source of great dissatisfaction and frustration as well![/quote]

Job and money are definitely linked. Job satisfaction leads to more efficiency and consequently more income. If somebody chooses a job for which he has no or less natural flair, he may be a flop or mediocre that will disable him from future prospects and income.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Job satisfaction and money are required for a better and happy life for a person.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But I feel that both Money and Job satisfaction cannot go hand in hand.Family situations and commitments come first rather than satisfaction.We will be automatically pushed to a field of less interest(but pays more) if we are in desperate need of money.
I guess it depends on an individual to choose,for many money is important....job satisfaction may come later.
Personally,I would go with job satisfaction.

Leo

According to me I prefer job satisfaction
As i found many cases in such situation that is some people are in need of money so they wont bother about job satisfaction and some people first prefer job satisfaction, for their job satisfaction they even leave huge amount of the pay.

Lets see an example which i experience.
Once i felt to earn money as i am in need. so didnt prefer jobsatisfaction, I got a client. he asked me to get 1lakh mail data for 10k. amount was good but there is no job satisfaction.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Money is still the main driver as many of you have pointed out rightly! A person who has to take care the staisfaction of others and has restricted access in job market can hardly afford the luxury of deriving satisfaction from his own job!!!
satisfaction describes how content an individual is with his or her job. The happier people are within their job, the more satisfied they are said to be in life

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Job satisfaction is much more important than money as once you enjoy your work , you will tend to more work and in returns you are benefited with more money. Money is necessity but not over satisfaction.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.