Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Our belief in superior powers should not be confused with voodoo science like astrology!!
Our belief in superior powers should not be confused with voodoo science like astrology!!

may be true..as i am not an expert in this affairs....astrology is actuallly regarded as something scientific.modern day astrologists gives the reasons scientifically for every claim they make.....

may be true..as i am not an expert in this affairs....astrology is actuallly regarded as something scientific.modern day astrologists gives the reasons scientifically for every claim they make.....

This is false claim by astrologers. Only they say that astrology is science. Just ask a professor in a Science faculty in university. He will tell you what Science means. Believing in claim of astrologers is like believing in claim of a thief who will proclaim that he is honest.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is false claim by astrologers. Only they say that astrology is science. Just ask a professor in a Science faculty in university. He will tell you what Science means. Believing in claim of astrologers is like believing in claim of a thief who will proclaim that he is honest.[/quote]

maybe...the definition of science is also a bit vague..and astrologers might have found some way to fit their astrology into the science,,..
Scientific evidence validating astrology

(1)Foetuses might be affected by the movement of the sun, moon, and planets as they interfere with the Earth's magnetic field.

(2)Women can use the lunar cycle for purposes of contraception.
(3)Many terrestrial phenomena are influenced by electromagnetic and gravitational effects originating within the solar system.

(4)Sun spot activity affects the molecular structure of water.

(5)Sun spot activity affects the molecular structure of blood.

(6)Potatoes, rats, fiddler crabs, and oysters are all governed by lunar periods.
(7)A theoretical model using principles of mathematics and physics may account for human consciousness and process as it relates to the zodiac.

(8)The concept of karma was demonstrated to be a reality in a study which confirmed that acting selflessly has rewards.
(9)There is a correlation between a person's chosen profession and their astrological birth chart.
It contain more violience it can be allowed it should be banned.
The sensor people should object when any vulgar ads or any programs are been conducted in the tv for money.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The true test of any scientific validity is its predictability of any outcome. I don't think astrology stands this test.It's equally important to not our knowledge about our universe is still very limited.
Yesterday on TV i have watched that News channels are showing that instead of fight for corruption ,high prices etc leaders are against the twitter or facebook like sites which is not more important than the first.
The true test of any scientific validity is its predictability of any outcome. I don't think astrology stands this test.It's equally important to not our knowledge about our universe is still very limited.

"There shall be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars."
- Jesus Christ, Luke 21:25
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.