Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Havent noted anything about my karma. Is this still continuing Chinmoy. I think ur karma is increasing havent seen any decrease. :)
I just posted a question in another thread .What is karma points and what is its merits or demerits.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Havent noted anything about my karma. Is this still continuing Chinmoy. I think ur karma is increasing havent seen any decrease. [/quote]

:unsure: My karma was 13 three hours back and now I see its 12 :( and just so because I posted a reply which was not liked by someone I guess! :( The fun of being a moderator! :silly:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

now your karma is 14 kalayani just check it madam

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]Havent noted anything about my karma. Is this still continuing Chinmoy. I think ur karma is increasing havent seen any decrease.

:unsure: My karma was 13 three hours back and now I see its 12 :( and just so because I posted a reply which was not liked by someone I guess! :( The fun of being a moderator! :silly:[/quote]

Being here as a good member i like all your post... Please don`t worry about your karma point.. I would like you to continue your genuine moderator work....I always support you madam.. Now your karma goes to 15...
Karma should be given on the basis of replies like or dislike it should not be given personally increment.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Havent noted anything about my karma. Is this still continuing Chinmoy. I think ur karma is increasing havent seen any decrease.

My karma was 13 three hours back and now I see its 12 and just so because I posted a reply which was not liked by someone I guess! The fun of being a moderator!

Being here as a good member i like all your post... Please don`t worry about your karma point.. I would like you to continue your genuine moderator work....I always support you madam.. Now your karma goes to 15... [/quote]

Thanks a lot Sathish! Support and encouragement like this from you all is the very thing that makes boddunan so endearing!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Isn't there a system where we can find who applauds or smites ...I think we should be aware of the ids who appreciate or do the vice-versa in forums...i don;t know if that is possible, but smiting in private seems to be a very silly move...you can disagree in public rather than reduce the karma?

@chinmoy, i like your posts and don't see any reason why should anyone do it....you go on....the person who is doing such thing is really coward.

Leo

Where is karma boy Ceem this time I am seeing his points constant from some days.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Santosh i only increased your karma. dont bug your brain by thinking who have increased it.As some of the members are doing so.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.