Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are welcome Chinmoy. I guess only ignoring will work for this kind of nuisance!

Chinmoy, Do you want me to lock this thread to stop further discussion?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani

I don't know if that would be a solution but it would be in the interest of all to identify the person by boddunan as his or her activities in this direction has immmense potential to create mischief and disharmony! What I have tried to stress is that this case should not be individualized as others are as much exposed to his or her design as I am!
of course Chinmoy, I too agree with you that this person should be identified. You could send a PM to Maverick, probably we could request him to look into matter and something can be included in the new features that he is planning to dissuade such targeted misdemeanor on the forums.

I am not able to use my PM at the moment. Let me try later!
If some deduct karma its really painful. I also face some decreased my karma to -14. I did not get the person till date.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Oh God!! I didn't know of this Karma system until now!! Don't worry, i'm sure many will contribute to negate his/her efforts. I just did!!:)
But, what is this Karma about? Why have a system that people can so blatantly abuse? will browse and hopefully get some enlightenment.

https://www.mummepreneur.com/
Kimberley, if you look at your profile on the forum thread, below your photograph you will see the word Karma with a score against it. On others' you will find the karma with a - and + sign. It is used to rate a person's post either positively or negatively. eg. if you like my post and want to show it you click on + sign and my karma will increase by 1 point. If you don't like my post or feel offended/insulted by any remark that I made, either to you personally or the topic is something that is tasteless in your opinion, you smite my karma by one point by clicking - sign.

The Karma points that you get does not affect your earning in any way. It only reflects a person's popularity on the forum, but that too may not usually be the case. Also, like Chinmoy has raised this thread to point out, people do try to misuse just to spite or whatever! Hard to control!

Thank you said by: kimberly Dsouza
Where there is success, there will always be some evil trying to stop it.It hardly matters for great person like you. We all see you bearing 50+ karma very soon.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Hello Chinmoy,

I am investigating into this. The bad part is it does not store more than 3 latest karma ratings. So I cannot find him now, but yes, I will monitor the activities and do the needful.

Sorry for the trouble caused.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

The fact is that when someone says thank you we can see that but if someone deducts our karma we cannot find out who he or she is....Really feeling very sorry for Chinmoy!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.