Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
BCCI being one of the richest sporting bodies is the target of all persons who want to shine in the reflected glory of cricketers!

india has the best breed of talented cricketers and india is also blessed with the best responses among the crowd. no where can you see cricket getting such importance in any country. this is the main reason why cricket is the money spinner game in cricket. and this money is sure to attract many offbirds to it.........
The way Anil Kumble was made to leave the NCA,I believe it to be so!

exactly my point...kumble did not want to be a puppet inthe hands of the al knowing BCCI.

Lalit Modi has backed Sunil Gavaskar by saying that BCCI should pay Rs.4 crore per year to him as per the deal.

Sometimes, i feel that even BCCI is corrupted.
I think the huge money that this body is sitting atop and spends should come under closer scrutiny!
I think the huge money that this body is sitting atop and spends should come under closer scrutiny!

correct..the excess money in their hands could be used too develop other sports in the country.
That's way to go! We must not make our cricketer richer than what they are already. Time has come to have a good look at other sports!
Deepak the ultimate richest cricket councill is the Bcci even icc also will hear the words of bcci.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

what i still cant understand is how come sharad pawar got elected as the president of international cricket council....what is his eligibility for that....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.