Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are logical connects and perhaps a discerning reader should not miss them. All our immortal sages,poets,dramtists utter something which have eternal messages for us transcending all time barriers. To me these sentences sum up the spirits of our times too!!
Work more than others with honesty, you will be paid high.It may be in intangible also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
For getting success we just need to be honest and do hard work

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The sentence itself is ok....we should never be over ambitious. If we do Karma without expectations, we will get happiness and won't get into the world of sorrows. But when we are connecting all sentences with present conditions, something somewhere is not connected.... :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6514]}
Expecting less than others always keep me happy. :)

People feel sad when they expect more and don't get as per their expectations. :)

That's right if you know more than others and work more than others definitely you are going to get more than others. :laugh:
If we know more than other and if we work more than other,then its obvious that we will expect more than others.
But,here it say expect less.Its afirmative,if we will expect less,we will get more. :)
Good Thought.I like it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Expectation from ourself,is always high,but it depends on the input we put,to get a good output.

Want to make each day Accountable

Your slogan is very good. Its a nice quotation by William shakespeare
Expect nothing with other. And do hard work for getting success.

Be positive.

Be positive
Success cn be gain in today's scenario in only one way don't do quantity works do quality works. Means do smart work.

Financial consultant in pune
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.