Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends heart problem will at first affect your left arm. You can't do any kind of laborious work, breathing problem, etc. Chest pain may be due to gastic problem or cancer.
[quote]Friends heart problem will at first affect your left arm. You can't do any kind of laborious work, breathing problem, etc. Chest pain may be due to gastic problem or cancer.[/quote]
Important information indeed.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes chest pain is not only indicative of heart attack. Diabetic patients dont get chest pain during heart attack because in diabetes the nerves get blocked or becomes less sensitive. Hence in diabetic people heart attack is very silent and painless.

The classic symptom of heart attack is the pain in the middle of chest radiating to left shoulder, arm and jaw and sometimes back pain present.
Blood pressure also causes chest pain. FAt also causes chest pain

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I know of a few cases where chest pain which was diagnosed as 'angina pectoris' turned out to be not!
Yes,its not always a heart attack. I too get sometimes and after few minutes it goes. For me its because of hunger. :)

But,for the old man,its better that if once chest pain occurs,you should got to the doctor and have a check up.
In these day,you can't anything. Anything is possible.
So,its better to have a medical check up.

"Its better to be Now,than Never"

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.