Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am so sorry to hear that. He was one of my favorite. He was one of the most entertaining of the lot of his time.

I think he did many Bengali movies too and was more famous there compared to Hindi movies. :)

Bengali movies???
Ya...sure..he is a Bengali....

Problem with Indian films is that only Bollywood films are known by all. Other language films and its songs are like a dark territory or continent for most of us. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
I am so sorry to hear that. He was one of my favorite. He was one of the most entertaining of the lot of his time.

I think he did many Bengali movies too and was more famous there compared to Hindi movies. :)

Bengali movies???
Ya...sure..he is a Bengali....

Problem with Indian films is that only Bollywood films are known by all. Other language films and its songs are like a dark territory or continent for most of us. Isn't it?

I agree. However fact remains that Hindi is understood and spoken in larger area than other languages. Hence Bollywood films in Hindi are more popular. Gemini and AVM from South also promoted Hindi films. I do not know why they are inactive now.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes he was Bengali but bengali movies I did not hear before.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I think he did many Bengali movies too and was more famous there compared to
I agree. However fact remains that Hindi is understood and spoken in larger area than other languages. Hence Bollywood films in Hindi are more popular. Gemini and AVM from South also promoted Hindi films. I do not know why they are inactive now.

Both these studios are producing Tamil serials nowadays....
About films........not sure

Meera sandhu
I am not sure if he did any Bengali films but Mukherjee family did move to Mumbai and Sashadhar Mukherjee set up Hindustan Film studio to produce many Hindi renowned films. The famous actress Tanjua was married into this family.
I am not sure if he did any Bengali films but Mukherjee family did move to Mumbai and Sashadhar Mukherjee set up Hindustan Film studio to produce many Hindi renowned films. The famous actress Tanjua was married into this family.

Yes, that's how Kajol and Rani became his relatives

Meera sandhu
http://in.movies.yahoo.com/photos/joy-mukherjee-the-final-journey-1331442608-slideshow/
These are the photos of his final journey

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.