Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is a Left Handers Day too which is celebrated on August 13th.. where every one must use their left hand for performing the work..

This is a nice info, some thing new for me. I shall eep this in my mind on next LHD.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is a Left Handers Day too which is celebrated on August 13th.. where every one must use their left hand for performing the work..

Are you joking?

No, I am not joking. There is a club for left handers who celebrate this day and where all of them perform their activities with left hand only. It is not compulsory to use left hand only but they try to do it.

This is a nice info, some thing new for me. I shall eep this in my mind on next LHD.

Yes its new info for me too..
I came to know about this day today only when I was reading something online.
]

I came to know about this day today only when I was reading something online.[/quote]

This is really nice info. The left handed guys must be finding it some thing encouraging at least. Thanks to you for the same.

I came to know about this day today only when I was reading something online.

Oh that's great information i did not know it.Also there is B'day of one of my friend on this day. :)
@ Sanjeev,
That's good. That means you will never forget 13th August. :)
This is a nice info, some thing new for me. I shall keep this in my mind on next LHD.[/quote]

I came to know about this day today only when I was reading something online.[/quote]

Oh that's great information i did not know it.Also there is B'day of one of my friend on this day. :)[/quote]

That is double bonanza for you SJ, do you think this calls for a treat?

Thanks for sharing this information as i dont know this before. Everyday and every time i learn something new from boddunan :cheer:

Vinu
I am ambidextrous. I can use both my right hand and left hand for any task I want. Though, I primarily use my right hand and hence it is the dominating hand.

But every now and then I keep changing hands to write, sometimes bat left handed, bowl left handed and other tasks.

I also use my left hand to throw an element of surprise. It is fun. But any left handed person has to learn to do some tasks with his right hand as mos tools are designed for left handers.
I am ambidextrous. I can use both my right hand and left hand for any task I want. Though, I primarily use my right hand and hence it is the dominating hand.

But every now and then I keep changing hands to write, sometimes bat left handed, bowl left handed and other tasks.

I also use my left hand to throw an element of surprise. It is fun. But any left handed person has to learn to do some tasks with his right hand as mos tools are designed for left handers.

Multitask fellow.....bowling, batting and fielding :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.