Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now a days engineers are more than the jobs. Also there are more chances of losing jobs in private sector. Once u get the government jobs there is very less chance of losing it. That's the reason engineers may be prefering government jobs more than any thing else.
There are power, security and benefits but no progress in government jobs.
Now a days engineers are more than the jobs. Also there are more chances of losing jobs in private sector. Once u get the government jobs there is very less chance of losing it. That's the reason engineers may be prefering government jobs more than any thing else.
There are power, security and benefits but no progress in government jobs.

Also work less and earn without much tensions

Meera sandhu
Now the present market situation is very dad and competition for each job is more. Who ever need to settle in his life with less income will prefer for govt. Jobs. :)

Still the good engineers are picked by the big corporate before they complete their final year. They get jobs easily.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Govt. job is more secure and has many facilities like medical and quarter etc.
So many prefer Govt service.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Govt. job is more secure and has many facilities like medical and quarter etc.
So many prefer Govt service.

Private sector also have medical insurance, allowance and of course, house rent allowances, although added with salary

Meera sandhu
For security and also for pention. After retiring people get much money .
They feel that government job is a secure job. though there is rescission but government job does not have rescission and no salary or job problem. and more over there will be many facilities also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Government jobs offer them the facility to some thing more than that. Those are obvious facts and not worth mentioning here. Although every one is not involved but almost all are.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.