Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I change my shoes every year or even earlier and discard the old shoes. Similarly, whatever I feel not properly usable, I discard. Many houses contain a lot of unusable things. It is best to dispose of whatever you don't use well. This also keeps your space cleaner and gives better look.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You are right every thing has specific use and when we need of that small product no one knows...............
Yes, that's true dentist advise to change after one month sometimes. I never heard that nonstick cookware is harmful :ohmy:

Yes. of course...That's why I now prefer to use alloy or iron vessels. Though they consume a little more oil, they are not as dangerous as non-stick. We are never going to change our non-stick pans frequently. Yet, I use teapot, frying pan, dosa maker and appam maker made of non-stick ...But I always use 'prestige' company products only

even in my house we have iron vessels like "kadahi of iron". but some of them are non-stick but we hardly use them except the frying pan, kettle etc

a.s.
Three four months is even longer than what the dentist advise in this matter. according to them bristles of a brush get damaged with in a month and damage your teeth.

i have a family friend who is dentist she advised me to change brush after every 6 months.

a.s.
Three four months is even longer than what the dentist advise in this matter. according to them bristles of a brush get damaged with in a month and damage your teeth.

i have a family friend who is dentist she advised me to change brush after every 6 months.

But i have heard that it should be changed before 6 months may be after 1 month. :blink:

But i have heard that it should be changed before 6 months may be after 1 month. :blink:

have i said something different. i too said the same thing.
and in 1 month people hardly change brush.actually it also depends on the way people do brush some people do it so harshly that their brush becomes unusable within 1 month so they definately need to get a new.

a.s.

have i said something different. i too said the same thing.
and in 1 month people hardly change brush.actually it also depends on the way people do brush some people do it so harshly that their brush becomes unusable within 1 month so they definately need to get a new.

Yes you said it differently you said it that your dentist friend told to change brush in 6 months. :laugh: :blink:
No I think changing them every month is safe, because turned bristles can make cavities in your gums.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

may be but as my family friend also told me and an another dentist also as i have to make my teeth checkup once as there colour is yellow whatsoever i do so he told that its permanently yellow and that time he too told about the same.and no one do changes brush in one month.

a.s.
I am not one of those no-ones, I always change mine om 1st of every month.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.