Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have seen many people with extra finger in hand and leg.It is said that they are lucky.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have seen many people with extra finger in hand and leg.It is said that they are lucky.

Has anyone with extra finger performed better or gained more just because of this. Apparently not. Best performers in any field have normal fingers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Has anyone with extra finger performed better or gained more just because of this. Apparently not. Best performers in any field have normal fingers.

Hrithik has an extra finger.....he thinks it's lucky.'

My chachaji(not alive) also had one

Meera sandhu

My cousin has an extra finger and its a bit normal people do have but i don't think it is lucky for him. :(
Its great to know that she gets operated now and she's fine. It shows we improved in medical field also. Its really a good news. :cheer:

Vinu
Yes India Develop a Lot In Medical department As ancient Time People Go To other Country for That.......
Its great to know that she gets operated now and she's fine. It shows we improved in medical field also. Its really a good news. :cheer:

Yes we have improved a lot in medical science but still there are diseases of which medical science has no answer. :evil:
No science would answer every query, we have to see some thing beyond science as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This 6 legged baby was born due the problem in her genes. It is very tough such genesd people to live

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No science would answer every query, we have to see some thing beyond science as well.

We must try to work on those things which we feel are still beyond the reach of medical science. Recently one lady died in my neighbor due to Cancer after suffering it from last 5 years but we know how she spent those 5 years of extreme pain. :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.