Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i like to travel at night and if talking about winters then surely it will be amazing.i didnt travelled in winters but 3years back i was having a habit of going to my terrace at late night and watching moon and in winters it was awsome.

a.s.
i like to travel at night and if talking about winters then surely it will be amazing.i didnt travelled in winters but 3years back i was having a habit of going to my terrace at late night and watching moon and in winters it was awsome.

I don't go to the top of my house in winters at night. :laugh:

You people get snow at winters...but we get only dew drops :(

Meera sandhu

Yes it gets too cold in winters and mercury drops to 4 degrees sometime.But its OK its beeter to have cold than summer. :)

Did snow fall on winter at delhi. :huh: :s

Vinu
Generally I don't travel at night but while go to long tour we are forced to travel at night.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Generally I don't travel at night but while go to long tour we are forced to travel at night.

Can't you enjoy that 'forced travel' when cold breeze patters you??/ :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
I like to travel mostly at night so there wont be no strain for me.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I like to travel mostly at night so there wont be no strain for me.

I think sunlight and heat make us hate day travel......But moonlight and breeze reduces tiredness a lot

Meera sandhu
In winter seasons we can travel in the morning as it looks so beautiful outside.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.