Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I came from Udaipur in morning at 11 a.m and immediately sat to watch the first episode of Satyamev jaythe. Some stories were really shocking. whatever i thought of my country is very different from which i saw.
There are varous people in our country which are very bad and don't know when they will change. I hope they change very quickly.

Want to make each day Accountable

I came from Udaipur in morning at 11 a.m and immediately sat to watch the first episode of Satyamev jaythe. Some stories were really shocking. whatever i thought of my country is very different from which i saw.
There are varous people in our country which are very bad and don't know when they will change. I hope they change very quickly.

I thought my country has changed a lot...but not at all.

Years before, I heard...in remote places of Tamil nadu, if girls are born, they will put unboiled rice(with skin) into girl's mouth. She will die on the spot. I don't know how to express my feelings

Meera sandhu
Sasi....
Once again I am requesting...
Can you pull that 'girl child' thread up?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya which thread I had not understood what you are saying.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I could not see the second episode but people are saying that it was also a good one i think i must see it. :) :whistle:
This was about child abuse/bad behavior with children. the show is going to go to places.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i missed the first show due to my exam.but i watched the second one which was about child abuse.it was really shocking to see that our society is filled with so many bad people.
and these incidents hardly come infront of the world due to people's fear of loosing the respect in the society.

a.s.
Indeed we think we are cultured but still there are people in the society who are not and do things which we people can't imagine even in dreams. :evil:
earlier i thought that only girls are not safe but after watching the show i felt that even a boy child is also not safe.just feel shame to be a part of this society where people even dont leave small children for their fun and pleasure. :(

a.s.
I did not see the 2 of Satyamev Jayte but i saw it in Page 3 movies how these people use kids for their sexual enjoyment that is really shaameful and these people who do so should be identified and should be severly punished. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.