Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Such a heart touching title song...Aamir's performance is good but I think he can't compete with SRK as far as reality shows are concerned.
He is getting 3 crore, give me 3 lacs I will speak and deliver better dialogue than him. But no one would listen to it. :(

OK i will ask the director/producer about your name let them decide how much they pay you or you would have to pay them to tolerate you. :laugh:
Ok if you can do it I will give you 25% commission for your services and appoint you my secretary for further assignments.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ok if you can do it I will give you 25% commission for your services and appoint you my secretary for further assignments.

No problem you can start it from today as i have already been on work from today. :laugh:
Such a heart touching title song...Aamir's performance is good but I think he can't compete with SRK as far as reality shows are concerned.

Have you missed Big B???

Meera sandhu
I like the theme song of Satyamev Jayete. I also like the all songs which comes in the end of the episode. Last one was very good.

Want to make each day Accountable

I like the theme song of Satyamev Jayete. I also like the all songs which comes in the end of the episode. Last one was very good.

Episode was also good, though can't bring out many factors. It's campaign is in Vividbharathy also.
me to start a new thread

Meera sandhu
Ya this serial is very impressive start and it gives lots of motivation...........
can you tell me what was the previous episode about? I couldn't see it

Meera sandhu
I can't explain you nicely because now a day i live alone and i have no TV..so i am unable to see this serial too much.....but as far i see it really gives us lots of motivation............
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.