Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice song picturisation is nice i think he is travelling in whole country as i can see scenes of different cultures. :)
Aamir Khan's 'Satyameva Jayathe will be telecast from 6th may.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Aamir Khan's 'Satyameva Jayathe will be telecast from 6th may.

It will be a hit as Aamir khan's film always become a hit. :)
yes its starting from 6th may from 11 am and will be telecasted on every sunday at same time but i will miss the first show :( :(

a.s.
I think it is a reality show and really happened fact.

Something like 'Sach ka samna'?
Actually, is that program now shown on TV. I heard its ads some days before

I liked "Sach Ka Samna".Rajeev Khandelwal hosted it well. :)

Now this new program will be hosted by AAMIR khan i will check it. :)
But what's this program about?

Meera sandhu

I don't what's there in the new one but Sach ka samna was like they used to ask questions from the participants and used to tally it with the answers they gave when they were given some drugs to reveal truth. :laugh:

I don't what's there in the new one but Sach ka samna was like they used to ask questions from the participants and used to tally it with the answers they gave when they were given some drugs to reveal truth. :laugh:

I used to see it at late night :silly: :blink: :P

Meera sandhu

Had you seen the episode featuring Urveshi Dholakia in that? :)

That was too embarrassing sometimes to see the answer of the particpants.I have seen people crying to know the answer of their dear ones.But that needs lot of courage to speak truth. :)

Had you seen the episode featuring Urveshi Dholakia in that? :)

That was too embarrassing sometimes to see the answer of the particpants.I have seen people crying to know the answer of their dear ones.But that needs lot of courage to speak truth. :)

I didn't see it second season....
Some days before, I read someone dared to answer 21 'such' to get full cash prize. Is it Urvesi Dhokla???/ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.