Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it is. :)

But sometimes it works negatively also as the people cross the limits to succeed. :blink:

That is not challenge but jealousy, stay away.

That's right challenge converts in to jealousy for people who cross the limits. :evil:

I have seen people who do become mad to defeat others.They leave ant stone unturned to beat others. :evil:

If some body plays foul, he has virtually accepted defeat and does not hope to meet the challenge in right manner. I have recently written a story on how an ambitious and sure to win young man is prevented from appearing an interview so that another one may succeed.

Can you give me the link of that story? :blink:

Yes there are people who play foul to get on the top though they may not be capable of being on the top. :blink:

Here is link of the story- Opportunity missed

http://www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/57-stories-a-tales/19992-opportunity-missed.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Thanks mates for your interesting responses! Obviously each of one of you looked at it from different angles and with your own perspective and perception. I wonder aloud what makes one to work up the extra zeal that fires imagination and provides that fuel to work hard with sincerity and consistency! Nothing could be brought to bear on your work unless you are driven by that spirit to 'challenge the challenge'! A donkey works hard too! What differentiates its hard work from that of goal-oriented,dedicated and intelligent efforts of others - purpose! I accept Gulshanji's comments with complete agreement.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I would like to challenge the challenges in a challenging manner if any challenges tried to challenge me- ever. :P :P

LOL.. :laugh: I am sure with that announcement nobody would dare to challenge you lest he gets challenged by the challenger and is unable to challenge him back... :blink:
good4_2012-07-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I would like to challenge the challenges in a challenging manner if any challenges tried to challenge me- ever. :P :P

LOL.. :laugh: I am sure with that announcement nobody would dare to challenge you lest he gets challenged by the challenger and is unable to challenge him back... :blink:

Very challenging way to scare challenges!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8422]}
What is your take on this? It's my quote!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8360]}

Our hesitations, unwillingness etc are main hindrances to our success. As I have quoted in another thread, though we have solutions in our hand, we may never try to solve our problems with it. It may be our lack of confidence or shortage of resources or even our mental incapability to carry it forward till its success.

If something attacks us and we start running, we will run whole through our life, which makes the other person's effort more easy. But if we turn back and face it and run after our challenge, slowly we can conquer him. By this way we are gaining more power, confidence and if course a lot of time for its resolution which may spend in our fleeing.

Yes, we should challenge our challenges with open heart and mental stability. It's sure, we can attain its success more easier than we even imagine.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.