Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is not true in all situation.Surest recipe for success is hard work.

Hard work for what? This may be for a very easy job that you may do easily. This could be for a very challenging job that seems even impossible. Would you choose only easy jobs or would dare challenging the challenge. This is the idea behind the thread.

Challenging jobs always have benefits also that they psy us better than what we get from easy job. So its choice of a person to select challenging job with better benefits or easy job with lesser benefits. :) :blink:

A challenge may be even for the ordinary job that you are already doing. This will definitely help. Working to reach the top in your organization is a challenge. If you challenge this challenge, even if you do not succeed in full, you may get partial success and reach half way, which might not have been possible otherwise. Other example, you aim for gold medal in a match. This may be very challenging. But your sincere efforts would give you at least a silver or bronze which would otherwise not be possible.

Yes it happens most of the time in job if we fix targets and may not be able to meet the targets but reach nearby it and that too is good for the organistaion point of view and for our self. :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I would like to challenge the challenges in a challenging manner if any challenges tried to challenge me- ever. :P :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes it is. :)

But sometimes it works negatively also as the people cross the limits to succeed. :blink:

That is not challenge but jealousy, stay away.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mere challenge the challenge can not be guarantee for success. Smart work with consistency must be needed to ensure success.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Brave quote !
I agree that one should bravely face the challenge to get something.
We cann't say it is surest recipe for success... as winning a challenge need many more ingredients...

But sometimes it works negatively also as the people cross the limits to succeed. :blink:

That's right challenge converts in to jealousy for people who cross the limits. :evil:

I have seen people who do become mad to defeat others.They leave ant stone unturned to beat others. :evil:

That's right challenge converts in to jealousy for people who cross the limits. :evil:

I have seen people who do become mad to defeat others.They leave ant stone unturned to beat others. :evil:

If some body plays foul, he has virtually accepted defeat and does not hope to meet the challenge in right manner. I have recently written a story on how an ambitious and sure to win young man is prevented from appearing an interview so that another one may succeed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Challenge is one type of obstacle, and to get Success, you have to break that obstacle.
So, i agree that we have to Challenge the Challenge to get success.

Want to make each day Accountable

If some body plays foul, he has virtually accepted defeat and does not hope to meet the challenge in right manner. I have recently written a story on how an ambitious and sure to win young man is prevented from appearing an interview so that another one may succeed.

Can you give me the link of that story? :blink:

Yes there are people who play foul to get on the top though they may not be capable of being on the top. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.