Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani, since Chinmoy ji's poem was very melancholy, i tried to reply by giving a poem of hope....

But i couldnt find any rhyming words or any counter strike words for mountains?

I won't slot my poem into any category as the beauty or mystique of a poem lies in the fact that its readers interpret it in their own unique way. If my poem has captured the angst of our times - it may have served its purpose. A wail may be the death-knell of a dying age or birth cry of a new age!
Who Will Put the Balmy Hands On our Aching Hearts
Who Will Brighten the Gloom of These Nocturnal Hours,
Who Will Bring Back The Melodies Into Songs of Birds
Who Will Paint the Droopy Flowers With Shining Colors.
Who Will Give Back Life Into Mountains,Valleys And Trees.
Who Will Make the Rivers,Seas and Oceans Smile Again,
O,My Mother Nature! Come,Come! Take Away My Pain
Lift Me Into the Orbit Beyond Small Loss and Gain!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8576]}

This is really good and the accompanying picture too ....it adds to the effect :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Kalyani, since Chinmoy ji's poem was very melancholy, i tried to reply by giving a poem of hope....

I won't slot my poem into any category as the beauty or mystique of a poem lies in the fact that its readers interpret it in their own unique way. If my poem has captured the angst of our times - it may have served it purpose. A wail may be the death-knell of a dying age or birth cry of a new age!

So true!!even the mood can interpreted in so many different ways!!! I prefer to see it as a world that is waiting to be discovered by one who really seeks it!! Something like the world in Avatar!!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I won't slot my poem into any category as the beauty or mystique of a poem lies in the fact that its readers interpret it in their own unique way. If my poem has captured the angst of our times - it may have served it purpose. A wail may be the death-knell of a dying age or birth cry of a new age!

So true!!even the mood can interpreted in so many different ways!!! I prefer to see it as a world that is waiting to be discovered by one who really seeks it!! Something like the world in Avatar!!! :)

Poems reflect our innermost feelings which are incapable of being expressed in any other forms. Giving voice to our mute thoughts!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Hello Chinmoy ji, how are you and you are missing here!

hope you are doing good!

Swetha Shenoy

hope you are doing good!

Swetha, he has been missing for a long time now!! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

hope you are doing good!

Yes Swetha...something is really missing in forums nowadays and of course it's Ceem's presence.
How could he keep himself away from we people? Really surprising

Meera sandhu
This is nice peom with good picture attached with this below. This is fantastic come back Chinmoyee.
This is nice peom with good picture attached with this below. This is fantastic come back Chinmoyee.

It seems we all need to post poems to bring him back.

Chinmayjee, am telling...am really really angry with you :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Chinmoyjee promised to come at least for five minutes daily but where is he?
Keep you promise Sir. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.