Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow!! What a heart touching poem!! Very good. But what is the reason for such melancholy???? Is it the absence of Swetha or ?????

Absence of poetic inspiration all these days was the reason for being melancholy, now it's back! I'd write a few more!! I'm in the mood for it now!

Then share some more jeeeeee :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Wow!! What a heart touching poem!! Very good. But what is the reason for such melancholy???? Is it the absence of Swetha or ?????

Can you fill those question marks please? ;) ;)

NO!! Filling those question marks would take away the mystical mystery!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Very nice poem. We are so distant from mother nature. this is our agony. Let us go back to nature.

yes, we are well aware of it....
we are losing nature and its beauty...yet we could just stand still and see all that's happening in pain

Totally true!! The very reason for so much misery around is that we have taken ourselves far away from the nature!!

Absence of poetic inspiration all these days was the reason for being melancholy, now it's back! I'd write a few more!! I'm in the mood for it now!

I am glad that your poetic inspiration is back, although still wondering who that is !!!! :whistle: :P :laugh:

I am glad that your poetic inspiration is back, although still wondering who that is !!!! :whistle: :P :laugh:

She is no one except Mrs.Ceem ;)

Meera sandhu

It's all Oriental mysticism,Ma'am! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's all Oriental mysticism,Ma'am! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Who is she? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Now this is something difficult to believe!!! :angry:

The land that thou standeth,
brigthen the gloom of nocturnal hours

The wind that charms you away,
bringth back the melodies of the birds

The sun that shineth through,
bloometh the flower's hues

The sea that runth around
maketh the waves with joy!

The string that holdest us
strengthen the balm to our aching hearts

Small loss and pain are for a short while
The joy that cometh after,behold it with your hands

Alas the time is short , o short...........
Count them that loveth you,leave them not!!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you very much Chinmoy ji

I replied to your poem with a poem!!!!

:)

Thanks for the surprises Kalyani and Sandhya, I love you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.