Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I listen suprabhatam daily as they woke up Gods with the suprabhatam. It also a good one to listen that one.

So I got 1-2 persons who hear Suprabhatam at early mornings. It's really a pleasant feeling...when our mind is free of thoughts, we wake up with Suprabhatam

Meera sandhu
But most of our temples wake up at 5 or 5.30 pm with Subalakshmi's Suprabhatam.

At evenings also, music will be there

I agree with you as early hours are considered as Amritha gadiyalu or hours and at that time people feel that all the wishes come true...But for us the temple priest makes those hours miserable with loudspeaker pointing to our houses...even if he plays some devotional music it would have been Ok...but with lot of mistakes and horrible voice he makes us feel uneasy... :S :angry: :)

I can imagine your plight. :) once, I too had to face such HORRIBLE times. The pundits either used to sing bhajans at the top of their horrible voice and that also using loudspeakers . Sometimes, when he cannot sing then he will play records of bhajans played in the tune of popular hindi filmi songs! I really get irritated hearing those songs. I mean why can't they sing bhajan in melodious voice or play the records of some nice bhajan.

Yes, i also hate such remixes.
But I have never heard such songs in Malayalam. They hold melody :)

Meera sandhu
Here 'Nirmalyam' in early mornings of temples is really famous. Going to temple in the early morning, to see Bhagavan bathed and decorating. But i have never gone to Nirmalyam....as I wake late in mornings!!

Meera sandhu

I agree with you as early hours are considered as Amritha gadiyalu or hours and at that time people feel that all the wishes come true...But for us the temple priest makes those hours miserable with loudspeaker pointing to our houses...even if he plays some devotional music it would have been Ok...but with lot of mistakes and horrible voice he makes us feel uneasy... :S :angry: :)

I can imagine your plight. :) once, I too had to face such HORRIBLE times. The pundits either used to sing bhajans at the top of their horrible voice and that also using loudspeakers . Sometimes, when he cannot sing then he will play records of bhajans played in the tune of popular hindi filmi songs! I really get irritated hearing those songs. I mean why can't they sing bhajan in melodious voice or play the records of some nice bhajan.

Basically its the language but the tune and voice of whoever sings it.. that too with lot of mistakes... I even don't like movie song been played in temples..
Malayam songs melodies indeed especially Yesudas devotional songs on Lord Ayyapa...
I love the suprabhatam at Tirumala temple and the Om Om Om tune they play sometimes..gives peace to mind/ :)

Basically its the language but the tune and voice of whoever sings it.. that too with lot of mistakes... I even don't like movie song been played in temples..
Malayam songs melodies indeed especially Yesudas devotional songs on Lord Ayyapa...
I love the suprabhatam at Tirumala temple and the Om Om Om tune they play sometimes..gives peace to mind/ :)

I love Krishna devotional songs most........
Also Devi keerthans of K.S.Chitra

Meera sandhu
There is a Gurudwara near my house.Every morning at 6.00 am.I heard prayer and it refreshes my mind.I start my day with refreshing mood.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I really love the song picturization of 'Sathyam Sivam Sundaram' where Zeenat Aman sing Bhajans to wake Bhagavan.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.