Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Compare to last Olympics , this time we got six metals. Slowly we are improving. No need to feel bad that we are spending more money for sports. I hope next time we will get more metals.

Only Suseel is improving. Not others :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Let us hope he will win gold next time :) :) :P

Meera sandhu
We got 6 medals this is great news for us. As Sussel got twice in two olympics. He had awarded 1 crore up to now. There will be more rewards in coming days for him.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Years before, when Kerala Government decided to give a job to P.T.Usha in railways, seeing her contribution to the nation, many people opposed this decision. I don't know why? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: B) B) B) B)

It's the case of our country. If Government is able to give jobs also, along with cash prizes, people will feel more interest in joining sports. After all, They want to take care of their own families also.

Many times, I read through newspapers, National Champions doing mansion work or becoming maids for their family. I want to know if it's occurring in our country only? :blush: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.