Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I read in newspapers today that when Mary Kom arrived in India and was met with the media people, the first thing she did was ask for forgiveness for not keeping her promise of winning a Gold. She actually said she was sorry to bring back only a Bronze, that speaks volumes about her persona as humble and modest person, unlike so many others! I applaud Mary Kom for that!

I just heard that we have added another silver through Sushil in wrestling, that is a good news but that ends the final hope of a gold in this Olympic. I repeat what I have been saying all along that this is matter of shame for us that a country of 1.4 billion and millions of managers with all the powers in their hands cannot manage a single gold medal.

I also heard it in news that Sushil Kumar reached in semifinal of wrestling I don't know which medal he won. :blink: :blink:

He won a silver loosing his final bout.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I read in newspapers today that when Mary Kom arrived in India and was met with the media people, the first thing she did was ask for forgiveness for not keeping her promise of winning a Gold. She actually said she was sorry to bring back only a Bronze, that speaks volumes about her persona as humble and modest person, unlike so many others! I applaud Mary Kom for that!

I just heard that we have added another silver through Sushil in wrestling, that is a good news but that ends the final hope of a gold in this Olympic. I repeat what I have been saying all along that this is matter of shame for us that a country of 1.4 billion and millions of managers with all the powers in their hands cannot manage a single gold medal.

I also heard it in news that Sushil Kumar reached in semifinal of wrestling I don't know which medal he won. :blink: :blink:

He won a silver loosing his final bout.

Oh that is sad because he defeated former champion in the quarter finals.And it was pretty much sure that he would win the first Gold medal for India. :blink: :blink:

I heard it too, finally its confirmed now that there is no Gold this time for India! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Friends many a times we come across a proverb that the apple is rotten from inside and outer cover is good and shinny. Likewise, lets consider this world as an apple. Forget or ignore the internal facts. Enjoy the games. Today we have closing ceremony of Olympic. It was interesting.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sorry to say but I did not watch any ceremonies on TV or ay games because I did not feel like. This is so disappointing to see the end of a dream that turned in to a nightmare.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think Sushil Kumar is the first Indian who won the medals in two consecutive olympics.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I heard it too, finally its confirmed now that there is no Gold this time for India! :(

India won 6 medals this time, more than any Olympics. But no gold in that collection. So, am not happy enough, as previous year.

Meera sandhu
Friends many a times we come across a proverb that the apple is rotten from inside and outer cover is good and shinny. Likewise, lets consider this world as an apple. Forget or ignore the internal facts. Enjoy the games. Today we have closing ceremony of Olympic. It was interesting.

Yes, we can feel happy for the success of America and china too :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But it's surprising China finished second :S :S

Meera sandhu
Compare to last Olympics , this time we got six metals. Slowly we are improving. No need to feel bad that we are spending more money for sports. I hope next time we will get more metals.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
After seeing the performance of Indian men hockey team I understood that how great is our coaching system... its not surprising to know that such a cost is invested for losing results...

After seeing the award winning performance in Hockey, I really thought for a moment...it was better if we didn't go to Olympics :evil: :evil: :evil:

heheh :laugh: that's true. Even a school boy could have played much better than the team

India couldn't win even a single match of Hockey :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.