Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact, cost is more when output is less. This is true everywhere. Even if you do not win a single medal, the total expenses will be same. We need to work out proper plan for training of prospective sportsmen and execute this. Possibly, we may make a remarkable improvement in a decade.

For the last few decades we have been hoping and hoping which is nearly turning out to be hoping against hope! When cost turns into waste - lining the pockets of our sports administrators - the nation should wake up. Suresh Kalmadi even wanted to be present to witness this pathetic show - thank God, he was prevented from doing by the Court!
I don't think we should have much hope apart SAIF games until the management and coaching system is altogether changed and only worthy players are selected to represent the national team.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

After seeing the performance of Indian men hockey team I understood that how great is our coaching system... its not surprising to know that such a cost is invested for losing results...
As expected, and if you shall add the money showered on those medal winners would make it 55 crore a piece. This is so shameful for a country of 1.4 billion. Even they have gone mad for those 4+1 like real big achievement, looks like we have topped the table.

We Boddunan people are also not bad.....we create separate threads for each winners ;) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: as if we have broken some world record of 1000 medals :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
After seeing the performance of Indian men hockey team I understood that how great is our coaching system... its not surprising to know that such a cost is invested for losing results...

After seeing the award winning performance in Hockey, I really thought for a moment...it was better if we didn't go to Olympics :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

After seeing the award winning performance in Hockey, I really thought for a moment...it was better if we didn't go to Olympics :evil: :evil: :evil:

heheh :laugh: that's true. Even a school boy could have played much better than the team
Tennis has brought a lot of shame to our country. We witnessed most talent players of the world fighting each other due to their personal problems. The result was loss of 1-2 medals and a lot of money spend on them

Meera sandhu
I read in newspapers today that when Mary Kom arrived in India and was met with the media people, the first thing she did was ask for forgiveness for not keeping her promise of winning a Gold. She actually said she was sorry to bring back only a Bronze, that speaks volumes about her persona as humble and modest person, unlike so many others! I applaud Mary Kom for that!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I read in newspapers today that when Mary Kom arrived in India and was met with the media people, the first thing she did was ask for forgiveness for not keeping her promise of winning a Gold. She actually said she was sorry to bring back only a Bronze, that speaks volumes about her persona as humble and modest person, unlike so many others! I applaud Mary Kom for that!

I just heard that we have added another silver through Sushil in wrestling, that is a good news but that ends the final hope of a gold in this Olympic. I repeat what I have been saying all along that this is matter of shame for us that a country of 1.4 billion and millions of managers with all the powers in their hands cannot manage a single gold medal.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I just heard that we have added another silver through Sushil in wrestling, that is a good news but that ends the final hope of a gold in this Olympic. I repeat what I have been saying all along that this is matter of shame for us that a country of 1.4 billion and millions of managers with all the powers in their hands cannot manage a single gold medal.

I also heard it in news that Sushil Kumar reached in semifinal of wrestling I don't know which medal he won. :blink: :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.