Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I know the stress of my hubby
A few days back, my dearest friend fell down due to chest pain while he was at office. He is saying ...due to work tensions!!!!

In software companies heavy pressure for finishing the project. They got depression because more work time.

More surprising is that he is a normal government employee. But he is a sincere worker, that's the problem.

Actually, I have made him a Boddunan member. But he has posted only 1 post in forum. :evil:

Meera sandhu
A few days back, my dearest friend fell down due to chest pain while he was at office. He is saying ...due to work tensions!!!!

In software companies heavy pressure for finishing the project. They got depression because more work time.

If so then it is very dangerous.

They are getting more salary. They are also facing more problems.

Let me tell you what happened today morning.
My husband woke up around 5 am. He is a private bank employee. Normally, he sleeps till 6-6.30 am. When asked, he said, he is not getting sleep. I told, sleep for 1 more hour. Yesterday also, you reached late.
But he replied, I don't think I can sleep now. So much job pressure. Prepare breakfast quickly. I want to reach office at 7.15 am. :huh:
He spend a few hours surfing and left home before 7 am, even without taking tiffin. He said, he will reach at 7pm. But I don't think, he will leave office before 9.30pm or 10. That much job pressure, private sector is facing.
Even after working for a long time, instead of getting appreciations, they are getting scoldings more and job threat. That's why private employees are working as animals.
A time was there, when poor people work like animals for their masters. But now, normal workers are acting as masters and getting Rs.700-1000 rupees daily, while educated employes need to face so much work pressure :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu

If so then it is very dangerous.

They are getting more salary. They are also facing more problems.

Let me tell you what happened today morning.
My husband woke up around 5 am. He is a private bank employee. Normally, he sleeps till 6-6.30 am. When asked, he said, he is not getting sleep. I told, sleep for 1 more hour. Yesterday also, you reached late.
But he replied, I don't think I can sleep now. So much job pressure. Prepare breakfast quickly. I want to reach office at 7.15 am. :huh:
He spend a few hours surfing and left home before 7 am, even without taking tiffin. He said, he will reach at 7pm. But I don't think, he will leave office before 9.30pm or 10. That much job pressure, private sector is facing.
Even after working for a long time, instead of getting appreciations, they are getting scoldings more and job threat. That's why private employees are working as animals.
A time was there, when poor people work like animals for their masters. But now, normal workers are acting as masters and getting Rs.700-1000 rupees daily, while educated employes need to face so much work pressure :sick: :sick:

There is more work and responsibility in private organizations. One person employed at Delhi once told me that he knows only when he will go to his office but cannot say when he will return. In higher ranks, there is more responsibility and work. The motto is - result orientation. So you must finish the allotted work before you leave. But still most are not frustrated. They adjust to environment.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, giving more salaries mean..giving more responsibilities. It invite a lot of tensions, yet can't avoid!!!

Meera sandhu
Yes, giving more salaries mean..giving more responsibilities. It invite a lot of tensions, yet can't avoid!!!

This is not always true as in private sectors there are organization which pay less and ask for more work.They even don't give time for a person to search a job. :evil:

But that's fact once a person goes on higher designation his work responsibilities increase he may not be expected to do the routine work but he is accountable for the work his subordinates do. :evil:

This is not always true as in private sectors there are organization which pay less and ask for more work.They even don't give time for a person to search a job. :evil:

But that's fact once a person goes on higher designation his work responsibilities increase he may not be expected to do the routine work but he is accountable for the work his subordinates do. :evil:

if his subordinates don't work, he will get full dose from his boss!!! :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

if his subordinates don't work, he will get full dose from his boss!!! :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

It hurts more when we are scolded by the boss for some fault of our subordinate. :evil:

It happens with me many time but nothing can't be done as it happens in job with every one. :blink:
Yes they are really needed in our country as daily daily the stress is increasing in our lives like a temperature with the psychiatric it may cool.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It hurts more when we are scolded by the boss for our some faults of our subordinate. :evil:

It happens with me many time but nothing can't be done as it happens in job with every one. :blink:

Actually, mu husband is facing this much pressure because his subordinates are not performing well. Already he has fired 2-3 of them. :laugh: :laugh:

Earlier, we were at Kodungallur. He was working in a branch, which was Lord Krishna Bank before. So, a lot of employees who belong to bank associations. So, they never work. Also, he can't tell anything against them as they will protest and raise their flags. When he joined there in 2009, many employes were not even ready to login or use a computer. Till then all were doing transactions manually. Actually, he has to teach them from primary principles of MS-Word, Excel and internet. How much difficulties he faced that time, no one can imagine.

Meera sandhu
I think its a welcome move. It is not that we have suddenly become more susceptible to various mental illnesses than before, it is only that the same illnesses existed before also but they were not looked at with compassion, but rather more as insanity and craziness and those who admitted having them were shunned by others. Now, with more awareness about those illnesses and increased stressors, people are now accepting them as illnesses.

In fact counselling should be done at school itself to arrest any kind of waywardness and mental instability.Many schools now have trained counselors who are able to detect any signs of mental instability in children, esp during teen years and take steps by involving the family and sometimes even close friends...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.