Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes its a great move as now a days people are more stressed then they used to be in the past as the price of everything is increased so much that we have to work very hard to avail them. I have seen many of the people go in depression these days due to pressure at work place and tensions at home. :blink:

If we can remove cause of depression, people will not suffer from this. People generally get frustration owing to over ambition, over stress and pessimistic thinking. These are the causes that need to be tackled rather than increasing patients for psychiatrists.

ideally whatever you said is alright but it never happens. I do a job and always remain stressed at work place I try my best not to carry stress of my office to home but I can't. This is me may be I am strong enough who tolerate this stress but there are people who come in depression by this. :blink:

What you said is correct. We cannot change life. We must be strong enough to fight stress. Also one must know his limit. I know a person in military farm. He refused promotion just because he felt that he would not be able to manage stress of higher responsibility.

Yes its true in my organization too people don't want to get promoted as they know on the higher post they will have to bear more stress and pressure.But that's not the solution one must find out the ways to fight with the situation. :blink:

I agree. One must build strength to beat the stress and avoid frustration and depression. Everyone has not same capability. It is better to build capability and rise in your career. But if you are unable to do so, it is no use taking extra liability and kill yourself. One must understand himself and act accordingly.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
I think more than psychiatric department there is a need of psychology counselling department. There are many psychiatric departments but only limited number of psychology department.
Whenever a person is stressed out either due to work or family tension, he is referred to a psychiatrist but actually he needs a psychological counsellor who can understand his problem and provides him the solution.
I think more than psychiatric department there is a need of psychology counselling department. There are many psychiatric departments but only limited number of psychology department.
Whenever a person is stressed out either due to work or family tension, he is referred to a psychiatrist but actually he needs a psychological counsellor who can understand his problem and provides him the solution.

yes, i agree with you.
Very often people hesitate to go to a psychiatrist. Counselors can thus play a role here. They can refer people to psychiatrist if they feel its need. Also, patients will feel more comfortable

Meera sandhu

yes, i agree with you.
Very often people hesitate to go to a psychiatrist. Counselors can thus play a role here. They can refer people to psychiatrist if they feel its need. Also, patients will feel more comfortable

One of my friend is a psychiatrist she says she see lots of patients in a day.But she says most of the people are those who are stressed due to home or work pressure at work place. :blink:
Yes, I know the stress of my hubby
A few days back, my dearest friend fell down due to chest pain while he was at office. He is saying ...due to work tensions!!!!

Meera sandhu
Psychiatrist would always have long que of patients in his clinic. This proves that todays generation are suffering more from mental illnesses rather than physical diseases (some mental illnesses cause physical complaints).
A few days back, my dearest friend fell down due to chest pain while he was at office. He is saying ...due to work tensions!!!!

In software companies heavy pressure for finishing the project. They got depression because more work time.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

I guess the only way to relieve the stress and tension is to work within a particular time period and within ur own limit.. I have seen one thing with indians that they like to work beyond their capacity.. For example- if a person has 9 to 5 duty then he must work for that much time only.. But he never does that instead he will work 5 hrs extra in order to complete the project.. If every 1 stands against such work exploitation I believe the work stress would reduce drastically.

In software companies heavy pressure for finishing the project. They got depression because more work time.

If so then it is very dangerous.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

If so then it is very dangerous.

They are getting more salary. They are also facing more problems.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.