The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yikes, this is so sick and undignified!!! :sick: What do the jail guards think they are doing? They are not waiters to ask for tips!! :angry: I think this is a common practice in all jails, getting tips in return for providing the inmates with things they are not supposed to have, there should be a proper inquiry and punishment meted out to those found guilty! Or at least the ones who ran after these people for money should be suspended!

Tips are optional. But jail staff get weekly payment from inmates for various services or facilities, namely meeting relatives, phone facility, exemption from labor/ work etc. There are fixed monthly rate for each facility.

They charge on daily basis from new inmates on daily basis, I have heard from some one that the going rate is 110/ per day if a person does not want to do the loo cleaning or matching job. Once they go for first appearance in court or some one comes for meeting with an inmate, he has to pay a fixed amount as fee while going back in after meeting. In case some one does not have enough money to pay after meeting is over, they inform relatives on phone to arrange money and pay to them. Refusal can make them face in shape of bad duties or beating.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yikes, this is so sick and undignified!!! :sick: What do the jail guards think they are doing? They are not waiters to ask for tips!! :angry: I think this is a common practice in all jails, getting tips in return for providing the inmates with things they are not supposed to have, there should be a proper inquiry and punishment meted out to those found guilty! Or at least the ones who ran after these people for money should be suspended!

Tips are optional. But jail staff get weekly payment from inmates for various services or facilities, namely meeting relatives, phone facility, exemption from labor/ work etc. There are fixed monthly rate for each facility.

Hmmm... now wonder punishments don't reform such hardened criminals and offenders then, because being in jail is hardly different from staying in their homes!

That is why some criminals easily control and direct their criminal activities from the jail itself. :angry:

Hmmm... now wonder punishments don't reform such hardened criminals and offenders then, because being in jail is hardly different from staying in their homes!

That is why some criminals easily control and direct their criminal activities from the jail itself. :angry:

yes, a mobile in hand...they can do everything inside jail itself :evil: :evil:
How many incidents are we reading every day, prisoners getting mobiles :S :S

Meera sandhu
I saw one image in facebook. One sub inspector wrote in a slip give dosa for who is bringing the slip and he put the seal of police station in to that paper.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
This news proved that the jail staff love money they cannot be sincere in their duties. They are really beggars with lot of money.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This type of person just run after money.I think they are not satisfied with their earning.they need more money and so they do so.They should be suspended.

Sharmistha Banerjee
This type of person just run after money.I think they are not satisfied with their earning.they need more money and so they do so.They should be suspended.

every one needs money. But nobody should compromise with dignity.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is similar to what is shown in hindi movies. These staffs should be suspended for months.
These police person are just like a puppet in the hands of Ministers.They can do anything for them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
This shows that they run for money anything anyway they never want to see money going out of their hand.This really shows politicians can easily buy cops with their black money. :evil: :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.