Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May be it is true to be fact woman can easily make friends and keep long time relation ship.
Women are friendly in nature.They have the habit of talking and as such could draw attention of others and make friends easily.

Sharmistha Banerjee
There is a certain amount of truth in the statement, amount of time spent on making friends is not important here, but the way you can relate with others. In that aspect, women are better, they are compassionate and get comfortable talking to others in a very small span of time. They are also able to make others feel more comfortable than men!

This appears very true. I have seen that men talk very less on cell phones than women. This shows that women are more keen on retaining friendship even by using cell phones.

Women like to talk more and especially on a personal and more intimate level whereas men like to keep it restricted mainly to sports, technology, work and politics! Also, a reason why among people who commute daily for work at the same time, women are seen gravitating more towards other men than women!

This is something I too have observed.In fact I am much more comfortable being friendly with my male colleagues than the ladies although I am friendly with all of them.Men I find tend to keep to certain topics only and generally don't go around gossiping , of course there are exceptions ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.