Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is a certain amount of truth in the statement, amount of time spent on making friends is not important here, but the way you can relate with others. In that aspect, women are better, they are compassionate and get comfortable talking to others in a very small span of time. They are also able to make others feel more comfortable than men!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There is a certain amount of truth in the statement, amount of time spent on making friends is not important here, but the way you can relate with others. In that aspect, women are better, they are compassionate and get comfortable talking to others in a very small span of time. They are also able to make others feel more comfortable than men!

This appears very true. I have seen that men talk very less on cell phones than women. This shows that women are more keen on retaining friendship even by using cell phones.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I believe women connect with friends more emotionally than men. I have observed that in friendship men are more practical and move on easily while women tend to hold on to memories as they are emotionally connected to their friends.

Live in the present :)

This appears very true. I have seen that men talk very less on cell phones than women. This shows that women are more keen on retaining friendship even by using cell phones.

Women like to talk more and especially on a personal and more intimate level whereas men like to keep it restricted mainly to sports, technology, work and politics! Also, a reason why among people who commute daily for work at the same time, women are seen gravitating more towards other men than women!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I believed women connect with friends more emotionally than men. I have observed that in friendship men are more practical and move on easily while women tend to hold on to memories as they are emotionally connected to their friends.

They do but if any thing goes with their emotions the bitterness is as strong, and most of the time this is honey talk no serious love. :evil: One up, cheers..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I believed women connect with friends more emotionally than men. I have observed that in friendship men are more practical and move on easily while women tend to hold on to memories as they are emotionally connected to their friends.

They do but if any thing goes with their emotions the bitterness is as strong, and most of the time this is honey talk no serious love. :evil: One up, cheers..

Women like to play it smartly ;)

I know now, I wish I knew it a few months before :( I would have been on top of the world. :evil:

I believe women connect with friends more emotionally than men. I have observed that in friendship men are more practical and move on easily while women tend to hold on to memories as they are emotionally connected to their friends.

I know now, I wish I knew it a few months before :( I would have been on top of the world. :evil:

:lol: Atleast you know it now. :cheer: Hope you not taking it on any serious note. :angry: Women are generous at heart. :) :)

I know now, I wish I knew it a few months before :( I would have been on top of the world. :evil:[/quote]

:lol: Atleast you know it now. :cheer: Hope you not taking it on any serious note. :angry: Women are generous at heart. :) :)[/quote]

Generous as long as their own Ullu seedha. :evil:

May be email...(emotional blackmailing!!!) :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.