Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I know now, I wish I knew it a few months before :( I would have been on top of the world. :evil:

:lol: Atleast you know it now. :cheer: Hope you not taking it on any serious note. :angry: Women are generous at heart. :) :)[/quote]

Generous as long as their own Ullu seedha. :evil:[/quote]

:lol: Well said by the way. You seem to have a lot of experience on the matter. :P :P

Live in the present :)
I know now, I wish I knew it a few months before :( I would have been on top of the world. :evil:

:lol: Atleast you know it now. :cheer: Hope you not taking it on any serious note. :angry: Women are generous at heart. :) :)

:lol: Well said by the way. You seem to have a lot of experience on the matter. :P :P[/quote]

I have learnt this very recently otherwise I was novice until recently. Men are total kids in such matters compared to women.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:lol: Atleast you know it now. :cheer: Hope you not taking it on any serious note. :angry: Women are generous at heart. :) :)

Generous as long as their own Ullu seedha. :evil:

:lol: Well said by the way. You seem to have a lot of experience on the matter. :P :P[/quote]

I have learnt this very recently otherwise I was novice until recently. Men are total kids in such matters compared to women.[/quote]

:lol: Men are kids in no matters :huh: Majority are not :P

Generous as long as their own Ullu seedha. :evil:

:lol: Well said by the way. You seem to have a lot of experience on the matter. :P :P

I have learnt this very recently otherwise I was novice until recently. Men are total kids in such matters compared to women.[/quote]

:lol: Men are kids in no matters :huh: Majority are not :P[/quote]

Because majority of them is not as honest as I am, I am not ashamed to admit that men are no where when compared to women in such matters.

Many women gets deceived and repent to make friends. It depends on luck. I would say be very careful while making friends. Don't believe anybody blindly.

I know them inside out as I have been taken for a ride many a times. But no more...I can say this until next time. :( :(

I don't think that the friends made by women lasts long.Even I think that women are jealous of other women.They became friends but some jealousy exists somewhere in the corner of their heart.It totally varies from man to man and women to women.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I don't think that the friends made by women lasts long.Even I think that women are jealous of other women.They became friends but some jealousy exists somewhere in the corner of their heart.It totally varies from man to man and women to women.

I agree with you that the jealousy factor comes in most of the times between female friends. This is a basic behaviour of females. Though I think we can handle it in our own ways. ;)

I have more women friends than men.In fact I have known my close friends since a very long time and we do argue and get irritated with each other but the bond has only become stronger with time ...I have two very good male friends , who were/are my colleague and I find them equally good ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nor women nor men can maintain long relation.this happens in very rae case.I do believe that women are jealous with other women and men are also same.So difficult to say.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.