Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sherlyn Chopra made a very bold confession on her indulgence in paid sex. However, she is no more available for the job.

This is really bold. In fact, paid sex is not an offence under law. But soliciting is offence. Will this not be fair to legalize sex work? .

http://in.video.yahoo.com/entertainment-26099860/bollywood-26715902/sherlyn-s-bold-confession-i-ve-had-paid-sex-30470372.html

I don't think it's fair to legalize sex work. If a person get sex outside his home legally, it can affect the relationship of husband and wife. After all, marriage is a promise of keeping belief in the other person and living together sharing common thoughts and feelings.

But is she married I don't think she is married at present?. :blink:

Though it is not legalized but many of them do it to survive in this world. :blink: :evil: :evil:

Am not saying about her.....am saying about legalizing sex work.

If a lady is young and not physically handicapped, she can work and an earn a living. Instead why should she opt a shameless job? Nothing else...easy money :angry: :angry:
How many families are ruined!!! How many kids are born without getting the name of a parent!!! How such kids survive in the society...and their future.....

Meera sandhu
Sherlyn Chopra made a very bold confession on her indulgence in paid sex. However, she is no more available for the job.

This is really bold. In fact, paid sex is not an offence under law. But soliciting is offence. Will this not be fair to legalize sex work? .

http://in.video.yahoo.com/entertainment-26099860/bollywood-26715902/sherlyn-s-bold-confession-i-ve-had-paid-sex-30470372.html

I don't think it's fair to legalize sex work. If a person get sex outside his home legally, it can affect the relationship of husband and wife. After all, marriage is a promise of keeping belief in the other person and living together sharing common thoughts and feelings.

Though it is not legalized but many of them do it to survive in this world. :blink: :evil: :evil:

If a lady is young and not physically handicapped, she can work and an earn a living. Instead why should she opt a shameless job? Nothing else...easy money :angry: :angry:
How many families are ruined!!! How many kids are born without getting the name of a parent!!! How such kids survive in the society...and their future.....

This is for the lady to choose her job. she needs all praise for her boldness in asserting her job. You may say that her job is shameful but is the conduct of men who had sex with her for money any honorable. This is double standard. You never blame men.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Accepting the truth actually is not bad she is really a great person who accepted it otherwise I don't think someone would admit such a thing though he/she might be doing it.Its great show of boldness in our society where such things are never seen rightly even though we say it right. :)

This is for the lady to choose her job. she needs all praise for her boldness in asserting her job. You may say that her job is shameful but is the conduct of men who had sex with her for money any honorable. This is double standard. You never blame men.

I do...of course :)
Since the discussion was about ladies, i told so. Both are equally responsible :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Yes our society is such that men are never blamed whatever he do :evil: .I remember one of my neighbor who left his wife for not having kids but after second marriage too when he had no kids he realized it that he had some problem not his wives. :evil:
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.