Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We are facing a lot of problem with increasing pollution. I had one idea in my mind why we cannot utilise that pollution for our living sake.

Please give your valuable words towards this idea.

If we could have used it then we would have not been discussing about pollution here. :woohoo:

BTW how can we use it. :blink:
We are facing a lot of problem with increasing pollution. I had one idea in my mind why we cannot utilise that pollution for our living sake.

If we could have used it then we would have not been discussing about pollution here. :woohoo:

Why don't you read my posts to have an idea??? :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Collecting gases and fill it in balloons may be the best thing. :woohoo:

Or filling them in the gas cylinders and use them as the requirement. :woohoo:

Collecting gases and fill it in balloons may be the best thing. :woohoo:

Or filling them in the gas cylinders and use them as the requirement. :woohoo:

You are missing important posts SJ, you will never learn. Just go and read them carefully.

I think you want to collect and sell all the emission of CO and CO2 to make a big business. Or you intend to collect all the waste and recycle it? There is another good way to utilize all garbage and make electricity using it in place of gas and coal. I have many ideas on this subject.

Do share your ideas here, they sound good!!

You know I can make a suggestion to see that sugar and fertilizer sector gets a big boom. Number of diabetics in our country can donate their urine to sugar industry especially setup through this process and all urea goes to fertilizer sector. You see this would take a big load off our sewage system. Even rivers would be lesser polluted. I have a whole lot to say on this important subject.

This is something new for me but now I understand why it smells so bead whenever I go to Bulandshar and pass through a sugar mill in Secundrabad. :blink: :laugh:
I think you want to collect and sell all the emission of CO and CO2 to make a big business. Or you intend to collect all the waste and recycle it? There is another good way to utilize all garbage and make electricity using it in place of gas and coal. I have many ideas on this subject.

Do share your ideas here, they sound good!!

You know I can make a suggestion to see that sugar and fertilizer sector gets a big boom. Number of diabetics in our country can donate their urine to sugar industry especially setup through this process and all urea goes to fertilizer sector. You see this would take a big load off our sewage system. Even rivers would be lesser polluted. I have a whole lot to say on this important subject.

This is something new for me but now I understand why it smells so bead whenever I go to Bulandshar and pass through a sugar mill in Secundrabad. :blink: :laugh:

hahaha that is smell of molasses because my formula is still under patent.

Pollution is a severe problem.It is increasing day by day.If we are aware then we itself can check pollution in spreading.It is we who pollute air,water by throwing waste material in water.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Reducing our part that causes pollution can itself contribute a lot to reduce pollution. Even if we are not able to recycle all waste things causing pollution, many of such materials are used for making arts and crafts and many people are earning a decent income also. Innovative ideas of how turning such useless things to some piece of art giving a magical touch depends on the artist's mind. I have gone through many such magazines even if I can't remember all of them.

Meera sandhu
This is one good idea to convert useless things into art pieces but that won't solve the problem of pollution. Fot that you shall have to pick the items, which are harmful for environment.

Reducing our part that causes pollution can itself contribute a lot to reduce pollution. Even if we are not able to recycle all waste things causing pollution, many of such materials are used for making arts and crafts and many people are earning a decent income also. Innovative ideas of how turning such useless things to some piece of art giving a magical touch depends on the artist's mind. I have gone through many such magazines even if I can't remember all of them.

Once I met a lady who used the polythene for making beautiful doormat. She used to cut the polythene into long long pieces, bind them together and make a yarn of it. She would then knit doormats using a crochet needles!!! I still find that very interesting.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.