Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sasikanth if you know the meaning of pollution better, you will get your answer automatically. Pollution and human beings are together but not for a long time. It is fatal.
Sasikanth if you know the meaning of pollution better, you will get your answer automatically. Pollution and human beings are together but not for a long time. It is fatal.

Devayani pollution is due to human beings only. So I am saying with out human there is no pollution on this earth.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

If we could turn the pollution in a way that would give us benefit, then nothing like it, but you have explained which kind of pollution and how it can be made useful in which manner!

Firstly we must concentrate on air pollution which is improving daily. We must collect gases in air and we can use them like a recycle process. Some gases is useful to us but not some. These un usefull gases will also have some use so scientist must concentrate on this methods as they are not eradicating the pollution.

This is something very hypothetical. The gases causing pollution are mostly harmful to human health and even if a procedure is developed to recycle the gases it will be very expensive.

Live in the present :)
If we could turn the pollution in a way that would give us benefit, then nothing like it, but you have explained which kind of pollution and how it can be made useful in which manner!

Firstly we must concentrate on air pollution which is improving daily. We must collect gases in air and we can use them like a recycle process. Some gases is useful to us but not some. These un usefull gases will also have some use so scientist must concentrate on this methods as they are not eradicating the pollution.

This is something very hypothetical. The gases causing pollution are mostly harmful to human health and even if a procedure is developed to recycle the gases it will be very expensive.

Asha you are thinking about the expensive of gases but not thinking of human future. As gas is not so much expensive when compared to life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

What appears hypothetical today may become practical tomorrow. There are ways of using the articles or substances causing pollution. One is PET bottles. These are being used in some factories at Agra for making other products. But these are institutional matters. As a citizen, all that I can do is to place all waste in special bins provided by municipal corporation, who would collect and dispose off properly.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think you want to collect and sell all the emission of CO and CO2 to make a big business. Or you intend to collect all the waste and recycle it? There is another good way to utilize all garbage and make electricity using it in place of gas and coal. I have many ideas on this subject.

Do share your ideas here, they sound good!!

You know I can make a suggestion to see that sugar and fertilizer sector gets a big boom. Number of diabetics in our country can donate their urine to sugar industry especially setup through this process and all urea goes to fertilizer sector. You see this would take a big load off our sewage system. Even rivers would be lesser polluted. I have a whole lot to say on this important subject.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Asha you are thinking about the expensive of gases but not thinking of human future. As gas is not so much expensive when compared to life.

I am not talking about the expensiveness of the gas but the procedure because gas being a very volatile matter it would be very difficult to device a recycling procedure. As is said "Prevention is better than cure" , the best way would be to prevent air pollutionn to the best of our abilities.

What appears hypothetical today may become practical tomorrow. There are ways of using the articles or substances causing pollution. One is PET bottles. These are being used in some factories at Agra for making other products. But these are institutional matters. As a citizen, all that I can do is to place all waste in special bins provided by municipal corporation, who would collect and dispose off properly.

Pollutants are a mixture of different gases the combination of which makes them dangerous and pollutants. If a device is built wherein the composition can be broken up to separate individual gases, then it can be very much workable! Like we have started recycling plastic and other various materials, it can be done with gases too, nothing hypothetical about it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Pollutants are a mixture of different gases the combination of which makes them dangerous and pollutants. If a device is built wherein the composition can be broken up to separate individual gases, then it can be very much workable! Like we have started recycling plastic and other various materials, it can be done with gases too, nothing hypothetical about it!

There is already a thread on pollution/global warming on which active discussion is taking place...however, pollution in times to come will become a major issue that is going to affect our lives and our future generations as well...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

PET bottles have helped reduce the land/soil pollution to a certain extent. But recycling plastic, cans, paper would be simpler experiments compared to recycling of gases. Large amount of these gases are being liberated on a daily basis. Imagine how tough would be a procedure to collect these gases even if you keep aside the health problems to those dealing with the collection procedures. :ohmy:

However I do agree with you that science can achieve what has not been seen as possible; the gases might be used and converted into some other forms of energy in the near future.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.