The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can anyone post another picture to continue this game...
I know well, many artists are hidden among our newly joined members

Meera sandhu
I think its sreesant.Not sure about it.Please tell am I right in guessing or not.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Hello Sandhya Mam,

If my guess is correct, then the person is Sreeshanth (famous cricketer and eligible bachelor too)....... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

OMG you must be a fan of Sreesanth and have watched him so closely otherwise its not that easy to identify him in the picture. :blink:
I like sreesanth very much.His good personality makes me his fan and he is very much attached to dance.He is also a very good dancer.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Mary, please go through the posts before giving an answer like this...
Kindly correct the spelling of costume
If no one is interested in posting a new puzzle we can close this thread.....to avoid useless replies.....
Can anyone post a puzzle here?

Meera sandhu
I like sreesanth very much.His good personality makes me his fan and he is very much attached to dance.He is also a very good dancer.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes, nowadays he is seen in film awards functions a lot, showing his dancing skills :woohoo: :woohoo:

Why not, boys and girls of Ernakulam are interested in dance programs and stage performances a lot :laugh: :laugh: :P

Meera sandhu
Now that identification is done successfully, there is fun keep discussing the topic. The thread is locked for further discussion. Thanks every one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.