The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It was really very difficult to guess any one in Kathakali costumes. Arun you are good enough to guess him correctly. Hats off to you. Nice job.

Am repeating for the third time :evil: :evil: :evil:
It's not Kathakali :angry: :angry:

Please don't insult this traditional art form, yaar :)

I am not insulting it. Actually I know that the costumes worn in Kathakali looks like the one shown in the picture. I am confused. :(

It's difficult for me also to differentiate both :cheer: :cheer:
so, don't worry :P

Meera sandhu
really impossible to identify. It's Srisanth and looks like a real dancer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sri santh is regular visitor of Guruvayur temple. Now his time is going really bad. Now he is not physically fit also. So can't be considered for next season. So, it may be his mother's wish to go to Guruvayur with 'Krishnanattom' costume

Meera sandhu
Yes Very bad luck to him as he is unfit he is not considered for next series.

His childhood friend cum neighbour is my hubby's friend.....he used to talk a lot about Srisanth and his habits.

Meera sandhu
His childhood friend cum neighbour is my hubby's friend.....he used to talk a lot about Srisanth and his habits.

O thats great. Are you not neighbor of him ?

O thats great. Are you not neighbor of him ?

No, he is residing in Ernakulam flat

Meera sandhu
You know Sourav ganguly is Neighbor of Devyani . Both are from Kolkata.

Devu..where are you?
Is ganguly a neighbour of yours?

Meera sandhu
Now i am happy since I got the answer . Finally you have published the result after a long wait.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.