The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Sandhya Mam,

If my guess is correct, then the person is Sreeshanth (famous cricketer and eligible bachelor too)....... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
0026gg_2012-10-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Hello Sandhya Mam,

If my guess is correct, then the person is Sreeshanth (famous cricketer and eligible bachelor too)....... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Wow!!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9051]}
You will get your reward very soon :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Arun Selvan ji, how you have identified that person. Can you please tell us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Me also want to know :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I doubt if he is a Sreesanth fan :silly:

Meera sandhu

Hello Sarala Mam, I found him based on Sandhya mam's clues and based on the following facts:

1. The person should be in limelight, otherwise sandhya mam cant ask this question to everyone. So i selected persons from three fields (Actors, Sports person, politicians) to check.

2. Bachelors - This clue helped me filter the categories. So i focused more on actors and cricketers as my first choice.

3. Basically i am a graphic designer. So i compared the provided image with the images i have collected from google.

Finally, i had some confusion, whether it is prithviraj or not and then i guessed it should be sreeshanth.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
It was really very difficult to guess any one in Kathakali costumes. Arun you are good enough to guess him correctly. Hats off to you. Nice job.
Thank you said by: Arun Selvan
It was really very difficult to guess any one in Kathakali costumes. Arun you are good enough to guess him correctly. Hats off to you. Nice job.

Am repeating for the third time :evil: :evil: :evil:
It's not Kathakali :angry: :angry:

Please don't insult this traditional art form, yaar :)

Meera sandhu

Hello Sarala Mam, I found him based on Sandhya mam's clues and based on the following facts:

1. The person should be in limelight, otherwise sandhya mam cant ask this question to everyone. So i selected persons from three fields (Actors, Sports person, politicians) to check.

2. Bachelors - This clue helped me filter the categories. So i focused more on actors and cricketers as my first choice.

3. Basically i am a graphic designer. So i compared the provided image with the images i have collected from google.

Finally, i had some confusion, whether it is prithviraj or not and then i guessed it should be sreeshanth.

You are a graphic designer. Right? So nice to hear...
Yet your intelligent mind help you to recognize easily :cheer: :cheer:

Friends.....shall we continue it as a game with another face?
Hello Arun, do you have any such numbers? :cheer: :cheer:

@Asha, hoping you like the boy.....he is the most disciplined player of Indian cricket team ;) ;)

Meera sandhu

Am repeating for the third time :evil: :evil: :evil:
It's not Kathakali :angry: :angry:

Please don't insult this traditional art form, yaar :)

I am not insulting it. Actually I know that the costumes worn in Kathakali looks like the one shown in the picture. I am confused. :(
i just cannot have even the slightest guess of him being Sreesanth...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.