Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I see that there are many lady politicians quite well dressed and carrying themselves well like Sheela Dixit, Ambika Soni, Brinda Carat etc..Most of them wear Khadi and are simple and elegant in their style !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I never noticed Sonia in some kind of fashion. I have always watched her in Saree, mostly white one. When she go to villages, she wear White Saree.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes she looks simple as well as stylish. Mostly the color is white or half-white and some light colors. She even doesn't wear heavy jewelry...
Yes she looks simple as well as stylish. Mostly the color is white or half-white and some light colors. She even doesn't wear heavy jewelry...

Indian Cultures has a huge power and Sonia Gandhi is one of the example.

She keeps all the heavy jewelery,diamonds and evening gowns for Italian holidays I guess ! :P I am sure the Gandhi family has stashed away enough wealth in swiss bank accounts,it is an open secret..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think now she is old, so i don't think she would be using so much of jewellery even in Italy.

Age hardly matters, anyway she is not too old and still looks good to carry off anything , so why not ? A nice old picture of her, where she looks lovely..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9244]}

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.