The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is the reason for the persons who are doing murders as the cases will take years to solve.

solved cases are also taking years for punishment :angry: :evil: :evil:

as i have mentioned about movie Druvam, main difficulty is to get people who hang the criminals, as only a few people will come forward to kill a person even if he is a criminal :evil: :evil:

There is a permanent post in Jails where hangings are implemented. His designation is "hang man" and the phrase "Hangman's knot " is a familiar one in English literature. So People need not come to hang a person. A The earmarked man has to do hanging.
This is the reason for the persons who are doing murders as the cases will take years to solve.

as i have mentioned about movie Druvam, main difficulty is to get people who hang the criminals, as only a few people will come forward to kill a person even if he is a criminal :evil: :evil:

There is a permanent post in Jails where hangings are implemented. His designation is "hang man" and the phrase "Hangman's knot " is a familiar one in English literature. So People need not come to hang a person. A The earmarked man has to do hanging.

Yes there are very few officially appointed 'Jallad' appointed for this purpose.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes there are very few officially appointed 'Jallad' appointed for this purpose.

i think, after Indian independence.....at least for the last 30 years, they are earning a living without any job. right? :P
government servants :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

i think, after Indian independence.....at least for the last 30 years, they are earning a living without any job. right? :P
government servants :woohoo: :woohoo:

If you want to know the real number you can visit this link to now exact figure.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_India

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
so, in simple words
"Since 1995 it has been used only thrice, on Auto Shankar in 1995, Dhananjoy Chatterjee in 2004 and Ajmal Kasab in 2012."
quoted from wiki.

Meera sandhu
All the people who were hanged or executed by Indian authorities so far...

1,Narayan Apte, 2,Gurjant Singh Budhsinghwala, 3,Dhananjoy Chatterjee, 4,Nathuram Godse 5, Auto Shankar 6, Kehar Singh
7, Satwant Singh 8, Sukhdev Singh Sukha 9, Ajmal Kasab

Altogether 9 people so far...

However....The number of people executed in India since independence in 1947 is a matter of dispute; official government statistics claim that only 52 people had been executed since independence, but the People's Union for Civil Liberties cited information from Appendix 34 of the 1967 Law Commission of India report showing that 1,422 executions took place in 16 Indian states from 1953 to 1963, and has suggested that the total number of executions since independence may be as high as 3,000 to 4,300
(media source)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

1,Narayan Apte, 2,Gurjant Singh Budhsinghwala, 3,Dhananjoy Chatterjee, 4,Nathuram Godse 5, Auto Shankar 6, Kehar Singh

only 9 from a population of crores :P

thank you for giving the nice information :)

Meera sandhu

I guess you dint read the information given below in the same post...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I guess you dint read the information given below in the same post...

i was just kidding.....
India is a land of criminals including politicians ;)
but punished only nine :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Hanging of kasab is just a routine matter. but the government has made this special by delaying hanging of terrorists in most cases. The timely decision is okay. But I feel that many decisions like this will be taken to get public support in Lok Sabha elections not so far.

secondly, i do not see the logic behind distribution o sweets on Kasab's hanging. Today local newspaper has reported such rejoicing and sweets distribution in Agra.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.