The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everyone in the media seems to have forgotten Abu Salem who last heard was being treated like a VIP in Arthur Road Jail, with home cooked food and five star bathroom facility...He must have turned an informer, thats why he is being given such a status..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We feel sorry for kasab hanging but we should think about his activity how he has killed so many people. So hanging him is the right punishment given. But Pakistan terrorists have threatens Indian that they will attack again

Its ok. India is well prepared to counter the Pak terrorist activities.
Everyone in the media seems to have forgotten Abu Salem who last heard was being treated like a VIP in Arthur Road Jail, with home cooked food and five star bathroom facility...He must have turned an informer, thats why he is being given such a status..

Even without being an approver, highly dangerous criminals' lives are more important for extracting certain clues. That's why they are imprisoned in High security prisons' For the same reason they are well fed.

Even without being an approver, highly dangerous criminals' lives are more important for extracting certain clues. That's why they are imprisoned in High security prisons' For the same reason they are well fed.

Yes that makes sense, however one wonders whether or not they should strike a balance while utilising tax payers money on criminals and terrorists...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Friends recently a new TV serial has started on "Life OK" Channel - " 26/12".
They have shown first show which is the making off of the serial. This episode was based on the real incident of "26/11" mishappenings.
Pakistani Media is spreading the rumor that: Kasab died of Dengue and to hide that Indian govt. declared that he has been hanged!!

This proves at least one thing.. Indians are not alone in distrusting this government!!

Swetha Shenoy
Friends recently a new TV serial has started on "Life OK" Channel - " 26/12".
They have shown first show which is the making off of the serial. This episode was based on the real incident of "26/11" mishappenings.

Yes, i too watched this show now. This same kind of show i watched it on National Geographic channel before some days.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ajmal Kasab last words are "Allah will forgive me". I read it in a article.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Pakistani Media is spreading the rumor that: Kasab died of Dengue and to hide that Indian govt. declared that he has been hanged!!

This proves at least one thing.. Indians are not alone in distrusting this government!!

I heard this news yesterday but i thought it is just a rumor. Also i heard that Pakistan says Kasab is not a Pakistan citizen and they denied to accept the body of Kasab too. That's why Indian government buried kasab's body in India itself.
This is general practice allover the world that a person doing wrong is never accepted by his mother country despite all points to prove,

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.