The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is the reason for the persons who are doing murders as the cases will take years to solve.

solved cases are also taking years for punishment :angry: :evil: :evil:

as i have mentioned about movie Druvam, main difficulty is to get people who hang the criminals, as only a few people will come forward to kill a person even if he is a criminal :evil: :evil:

There is a permanent post in Jails where hangings are implemented. His designation is "hang man" and the phrase "Hangman's knot " is a familiar one in English literature. So People need not come to hang a person. A The earmarked man has to do hanging.

Yes there are very few officially appointed 'Jallad' appointed for this purpose.

i think, after Indian independence.....at least for the last 30 years, they are earning a living without any job. right? :P
government servants :woohoo: :woohoo:

A luxurious servant

If you want to know the real number you can visit this link to now exact figure.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_India
Good news. This is end of one terrorist in India. Hopefully other terrorists will be caught and hanged soon.
A big terrorist has been removed from our country.It is a very happy news.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9253]}

Sharmistha Banerjee
@Ushaji
i am a bit confused, at first you quoted 9 people so far given this punishment. later added a lot of facts. a vast difference.
so, what's the real truth?

Meera sandhu
Kasab hanging was really a very joyous news for all of the world.Specially those families whose members died due to the attack by terrorist.

Sharmistha Banerjee
He should hanged some years before. Better late than never.
this is a great news .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
i got this yahoo link...just check.....
yet, i felt a little sad thinking about the fate of a 25 year old boy from a poor family
http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/the-story-of-how-kasab-became-a-terrorist-slideshow/kasab-2-photo-580906349.html
yes, Pakistan make use of poverty factor well. that's why they become successful in getting young kids for their troop

Meera sandhu
This operation is called as operation X.Indian Govt. does not want to disclose Kasab's hanged to anyone.So secretly they hang Kasab to death.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes he is hanged, there the problem does not solve. Remaining people of paskithan has threatend Indians that they will take revenge. So we Indians should be careful

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i got this yahoo link...just check.....
yet, i felt a little sad thinking about the fate of a 25 year old boy from a poor family
http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/the-story-of-how-kasab-became-a-terrorist-slideshow/kasab-2-photo-580906349.html
yes, Pakistan make use of poverty factor well. that's why they become successful in getting young kids for their troop

That's the terrorist recruiting tactic used all over the world. Poverty, unemployment are the baits used.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.