Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9284]}

There is a saying words are silver and silence is golden, but being human everyone has their good and bad moments, no one is perfect,one can only strive...

I am lucky to be God gifted in this matter- I never feel over excited and never over-react. Never over show my gains or never speak out loud or fowl. I keep it to myself unless must. Bad mouthing is no way a helpful behavior.

Personally , I feel that it is never good to keep things bottled up, it is bound to come out very strongly in the form of a rant at some time or the other which is perfectly natural, so far better to give vent in small measures...

Yes I am doing exactly that, releasing slowly but I have no trust in overreacting or self portraying smallest of achievements in a big way. People know it, what is good or bad.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is a saying words are silver and silence is golden, but being human everyone has their good and bad moments, no one is perfect,one can only strive...

I am lucky to be God gifted in this matter- I never feel over excited and never over-react. Never over show my gains or never speak out loud or fowl. I keep it to myself unless must. Bad mouthing is no way a helpful behavior.

this is called self-admiration :silly: :silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :angry:

Self admiration is most of the time is dangerous. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Within limits it is not dangerous, but when it reaches certain levels it is called narccissm when a person is constantly talking only about him/herself and their achievements whether people around are interested or not..

But how to know it that its under the limit. Sometimes we may think its under the limits but we actually exceeds limit. :laugh:

this is called self-admiration :silly: :silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :angry:

Self admiration is most of the time is dangerous. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Within limits it is not dangerous, but when it reaches certain levels it is called narccissm when a person is constantly talking only about him/herself and their achievements whether people around are interested or not..

But how to know it that its under the limit. Sometimes we may think its under the limits but we actually exceeds limit. :laugh:

It is easy to know that kind of trait if you look around carefully lol....... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Personally , I feel that it is never good to keep things bottled up, it is bound to come out very strongly in the form of a rant at some time or the other which is perfectly natural, so far better to give vent in small measures...

Yes I am doing exactly that, releasing slowly but I have no trust in overreacting or self portraying smallest of achievements in a big way. People know it, what is good or bad.

Yes thats how it should be otherwise it tends to look ridiculous especially when people keep on boasting about their (non) achievements lol...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

we may be enjoying it. but people around us may not ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

we may be enjoying it. but people around us may not ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe the people around enjoying have nothing else to do :laugh: :laugh: beware of such people they flee away when you need real people who appreciate you for your gains. Real people appreciate and celebrate in silent mode but acknowledge for sure in no hidden way.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I say you are a blessed one. A trait very few own. Congratulations.
Nice words, very often forgotten by people :(

Mala Jaiswar

Yes you can call it self admiration if you feel like that way but I have no trust in over reacting in any way. That is not my way, I keep going silently.

You have a good quality in you. So what if some one call it as : self admiration or blowing your own trumpet. It doesn't make any difference.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.