Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's so true.. Better think very carefully before saying any bad words as they surely can't be taken back. Better be careful on this thing instead of regretting about it later.

Even regretting for it afterwards has no meaning when someone has said something which he/she should not. I always try to remain calm when I am not in good mood as I know it happens with every one. :)
That's the best way SJ.. And that how person should go during bad mood. Yes even regretting will do nothing after it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9284]}

There is a saying words are silver and silence is golden, but being human everyone has their good and bad moments, no one is perfect,one can only strive...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is a saying words are silver and silence is golden, but being human everyone has their good and bad moments, no one is perfect,one can only strive...

I am lucky to be God gifted in this matter- I never feel over excited and never over-react. Never over show my gains or never speak out loud or fowl. I keep it to myself unless must. Bad mouthing is no way a helpful behavior.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am lucky to be God gifted in this matter- I never feel over excited and never over-react. Never over show my gains or never speak out loud or fowl. I keep it to myself unless must. Bad mouthing is no way a helpful behavior.

this is called self-admiration :silly: :silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :angry:

Meera sandhu

Personally , I feel that it is never good to keep things bottled up, it is bound to come out very strongly in the form of a rant at some time or the other which is perfectly natural, so far better to give vent in small measures...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

this is called self-admiration :silly: :silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :angry:

Self admiration most of the time is dangerous. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes you can call it self admiration if you feel like that way but I have no trust in over reacting in any way. That is not my way, I keep going silently.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Self admiration is most of the time is dangerous. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Within limits it is not dangerous, but when it reaches certain levels it is called narccissm when a person is constantly talking only about him/herself and their achievements whether people around are interested or not..

Yes you can call it self admiration if you feel like that way but I have no trust in over reacting in any way. That is not my way, I keep going silently.

Sanjeev , are you ready? :evil: :evil: :evil:

let us check if he is telling true ;) ;) ;)

let us we both scold him a lot and see an anger Sunil in action :silly: :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.