Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love the colors of vegetables, but I have never thought that colors has also significance in vegetables.

eat a lot of tomatoes and carrots. they will increase your colour too :P

Sandhyaji, I love tomatoes and Carrot a lot. In winter, I have Carrot juice twice or thrice a week. My mother cook Tomato soup once a week.

nice..
so you might be a handsome guy drinking a lot of vegetable soups :woohoo: :woohoo:

actually, these two vegetables are rich in anti-oxidants that keep you young also

Sandhyaji, you might have not watched my profile photo closely. I am already handsome. :laugh: :laugh: ;) :)

but chotttaa.......mottaaaaaaaaaaa :laugh: :laugh:
it seems your mother is feeding you a lot of chicken soup :woohoo: :woohoo:

when i was in Nigeria, there i used to have a chicken soup. In india, Mom don't cook. Infact, My mom never prepare Non-veg at home.

you may be visiting your nearby restaurant to taste such items :cheer: :cheer:

When i go to Vadodara, to pick up my Father from Airport, at that time, I do eat. I am very fond of it and one of favorite food.

Want to make each day Accountable

COlours also will show some major effects to us in our healthy life. By seeing every morning makes our eyes healthy.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The colors effects our health very much.
Colors have a great role in our daily routine. Different color has a different effect. Color therapy is very beneficial to lessen anxiety and other disturbances of life.

Thank you sir for sharing this with us.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.