Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love the colors of vegetables, but I have never thought that colors has also significance in vegetables.

Want to make each day Accountable

I love the colors of vegetables, but I have never thought that colors has also significance in vegetables.

eat a lot of tomatoes and carrots. they will increase your colour too :P

Meera sandhu

Sandhyaji, I love tomatoes and Carrot a lot. In winter, I have Carrot juice twice or thrice a week. My mother cook Tomato soup once a week.

Sandhyaji, I love tomatoes and Carrot a lot. In winter, I have Carrot juice twice or thrice a week. My mother cook Tomato soup once a week.

nice..
so you might be a handsome guy drinking a lot of vegetable soups :woohoo: :woohoo:

actually, these two vegetables are rich in anti-oxidants that keep you young also

Meera sandhu

nice..
so you might be a handsome guy drinking a lot of vegetable soups :woohoo: :woohoo:

actually, these two vegetables are rich in anti-oxidants that keep you young also

Sandhyaji, you might have not watched my profile photo closely. I am already handsome. :laugh: :laugh: ;) :)

nice..

Sandhyaji, you might have not watched my profile photo closely. I am already handsome. :laugh: :laugh: ;) :)

but chotttaa.......mottaaaaaaaaaaa :laugh: :laugh:
it seems your mother is feeding you a lot of chicken soup :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I think excess intake of anything can be injurious and so combination of all colors in food may be good for healthy. Good information shared about colors.

nice..

when i was in Nigeria, there i used to have a chicken soup. In india, Mom don't cook. Infact, My mom never prepare Non-veg at home.

I think excess intake of anything can be injurious and so combination of all colors in food may be good for healthy. Good information shared about colors.

Yes, everything in limit is good for health.

nice..

when i was in Nigeria, there i used to have a chicken soup. In india, Mom don't cook. Infact, My mom never prepare Non-veg at home.

you may be visiting your nearby restaurant to taste such items :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.