Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
walking is good when there is a park or trees or beach as it provides oxygen to us,
walking on road side if it is polluted i do not recommend unless there is no othr option
I dont think I can walk bare foot, I cant do that even within the house , so outside anyway it is out of question, the only place one can walk bare foot and enjoy it is on the beach which I do...As for walking I walk for more than an hour every day, become a habit now which I enjoy and is also the time when I get to listen to all my favorite songs without any distraction...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

walking in a park or beach is really nice. but through crowded places,it is not at all easy for me...particularly under hot sun. i prefer a shopping or walk in the evenings.

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9316]}

Due to walking there are many benefits. This strengthens muscles. But we must walk on zigzag road this will help us to remove more excess fat from our body.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.