Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
spending a little time with nature and fresh air can also increase your health and life span. do jogging that time, to provide small exercise to your body :whistle:

Yes. Morning walk is good for health. As tamilnadu is concerned, people living in Chennai are blessed. They have Marina Beach, awesome place to have early morning walk.

capital city is blessed with beaches and kanakakunnu palace, meuseum etc...
in Thrissur, only Vadakkumnatha temple ground....
but the whole ground including temple is like an island in a busy traffic :evil: :whistle:

yet, a lot of people love to sit around and walk in temple maidan, the place where Thrissur pooram is held every year

Meera sandhu
spending a little time with nature and fresh air can also increase your health and life span. do jogging that time, to provide small exercise to your body :whistle:

Yes. Morning walk is good for health. As tamilnadu is concerned, people living in Chennai are blessed. They have Marina Beach, awesome place to have early morning walk.

but the whole ground including temple is like an island in a busy traffic :evil: :whistle:

yet, a lot of people love to sit around and walk in temple maidan, the place where Thrissur pooram is held every year

I have never been to Kerala which is proudly said to be God's own country. I am interested to come there for a week.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
No shortcuts to living healthy. Here is a beautiful Info graphic to delight you.
http://tribesports.com/infographics/top-tips-to-live-a-long-healthy-life

Excellent tips...Garlic .meditation,relaxation,love for plants and being positive seem to be the best tips for a healthy living :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have never been to Kerala which is proudly said to be God's own country. I am interested to come there for a week.

there is nothing worth seeing in Thrissur main town except 3 temples. But 40 kms from here, it's Vazhachal waterfalls and forest, near Chalakkudi. better you come to capital city. Alapuzha, and Kottayam are also nice choices, if you want to enjoy the beauty of backwaters, also Kuttanad. Wyanad is beautiful with mountains, hills, snow and forests. Munnar is a hill range of tea plantations and beautiful lakes

Meera sandhu
No shortcuts to living healthy. Here is a beautiful Info graphic to delight you.
http://tribesports.com/infographics/top-tips-to-live-a-long-healthy-life

Excellent tips...Garlic .meditation,relaxation,love for plants and being positive seem to be the best tips for a healthy living :)

I was surprised to the core when I found nearly all the points were being followed religiously by me since a long time
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.