Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When am depressed I will be alone or listen to music or do some workouts

Listening music is the most common way to deal with the stress. Even I sometime do it but I like soft music when I am stressed out. :)
Thank you said by: Mary
One f the ways to fight depression is by going to the root of the problem and analyse what is causing depression and see what you can do about it. This whole process itself makes you come out of depression since your mind gets positively engaged...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One f the ways to fight depression is by going to the root of the problem and analyse what is causing depression and see what you can do about it. This whole process itself makes you come out of depression since your mind gets positively engaged...

But there are certain things for which we can't do anything even after going to the root cause in that case I think we have to live with the problem and search out the ways to forget it. :blink:
I agree with you. I am also doing the same when I feel depressed
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.