Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice tips shared and this will help our digestion system.

Ram, we can't do this yoga, if we are full stomach stuffed :woohoo: :woohoo:

Vajrasana which is the only yoga posture that can be performed after food is included in Bed time yoga.

I would rather prefer to walk rather than doing this kind of yoga. Walking is always good. Also during night, when you walk in your society or township, the cool breeze gives you immense pleasure.
walking will also digest the good which we have ate.

If Yoga is one way, A walk before bed time is another way for sound sleep

I would never suggest any one to do yoga during bed time.

Want to make each day Accountable

Vajrasana which is the only yoga posture that can be performed after food is included in Bed time yoga.

I would rather prefer to walk rather than doing this kind of yoga. Walking is always good. Also during night, when you walk in your society or township, the cool breeze gives you immense pleasure.

Its very much in vogue and gaining popularity all over

Why to take risk? :woohoo: while doing this kind of yoga, some tragedy may take place. :lol:

Why to take risk? :woohoo: while doing this kind of yoga, some tragedy may take place. :lol:

There is no risk at all. if you start with Vajrasana. Take it from me and i learned all the intricacies of yoga through Books and TV programmes

There is no risk at all. if you start with Vajrasana. Take it from me and i learned all the intricacies of yoga through Books and TV programmes

I have no problem with Vajrasana. But the twist and turns which are shown in video seems troubling me.
I daily do this in morning. Haven't tried in night. I just meditate.

Meditations and yoga exercises should be performed when they are comfortable to us. If they are not comfortable we should try them at all especially Without Guru.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Meditations and yoga exercises should be performed when they are comfortable to us. If they are not comfortable we should try them at all especially Without Guru.

Meditation removes uncomfortably from us.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.